• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is LKY 88th Birthday.. Any B'day greetings for the Ol Bastard?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wwwaaaahhh... we got a chinese poet! sammyboy really 卧虎藏龙..

want to up your point but already up before liao

thank you thank you :biggrin: here's another one, i'm not done with fucking him yet

死角玩弄字斧头 He waves his paper hatchet in the cul-de-sac
火拼时刻闪官司 In a real fight all he can do is sue in a court
当众问他天下事 When he was asked for his opinion of important matters
反到调戏贤淑女 He outraged the modesty of a lady

叛英迎日卖同僚 Betraying the British, welcoming the japanese and selling out his fellow man
弃明投暗得富贵 He prospered by turning to the cold dark ways
当权不惜害忠良 Framing and harming loyal citizens when he was in power
君子不骂非好汉 I would be less than human if i do not Fuck him upside down :p

Last edited:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
how-to-draw-chibi-grim-reaper.jpg

"I'm coming to get you..."

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh... What an honour it is for the most Unsinkified man in Spore like Sir Tonychat to post his comment on my humble thread...:rolleyes: I'm still waiting for the day you lead 100,000 Sinkies to a mass protest outside the Parliament House... Me a PAP ball licker..??? :confused: Why don't you go and wank your ladyboy wife..

:oIo: :oIo:

pls lah, if you not PAP ball licker , then why that asshole sinkie birthday you wanna make a thread for that? You dun fool me. sinkie pap loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nonsense lah. Fuck your mother CB ok? :oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin:

this is a totally sinkified reply coming from those uneducated low life sinkie that does not have any proper upbringing at all. What a pathetic way to live a life like that...

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you are quite talented! Great work!

八十八秋冬目过 Having witnessed eighty-eight winters
人生六十献于国 And devoted sixty of it to the country
不承天罪耀功名 He refuses to admit his mistakes and flaunts his achievements
长孙发白天赐谴 Yet the heavens punish only his albino offspring

得子虽称龙太子 He has a son named the Dragon Prince
若无泰山难成就 Though he will never achieve anything in his life without strong backing
假人假意歉天下 With fake remorse and intent, he apologised to the world
在拜相国续昏治 And continued his rotten politics once he made prime minister again

My BD gift to you! Ptui!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pls lah, if you not PAP ball licker , then why that asshole sinkie birthday you wanna make a thread for that? You dun fool me. sinkie pap loser.

Pls lah Tony... If you can't see the funny side of this thread and accusing me as a PAP ball licker, then you are indeed a pathetic humourless loser that love to hide behind your ladyboy wife... Your ladyboy wife business no good is it..??? Time for you to work hard extra hard and find customers for her.... Desker Rd will be a good place for you and your Ah Kua wife...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you thank you :biggrin: here's another one, i'm not done with fucking him yet

死角玩弄字斧头 He waves his paper hatchet in the cul-de-sac
火拼时刻闪官司 In a real fight all he can do is sue in a court
当众问他天下事 When he was asked for his opinion of important matters
反到调戏贤淑女 He outraged the modesty of a lady

叛英迎日卖同僚 Betraying the British, welcoming the japanese and selling out his fellow man
弃明投暗得富贵 He prospered by turning to the cold dark ways
当权不惜害忠良 Framing and harming loyal citizens when he was in power
君子不骂非好汉 I would be less than human if i do not Fuck him upside down :p

Well said Bro Wiki.. Brilliant piece of work.. Just up a Bro earlier.. I'll up you tommorow..

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you choke on your Birthday cake tonite and May You Up the Lorry F*ckin soon, you bloody incorrigible Old Fart......

I bet he will live longer than your father and mother, and even longer than you and your children if any.

If you happen to live longer, it is not your fortune, but misfortune because it is God's will that he wants you to suffer longer from your eternally, untreatable diseases.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet he will live longer than your father and mother, and even longer than you and your children if any.

This has to be most ridiculous, shameless porlumpar statement of the week from you. Nevertheless i had a good laugh. Luckily did not not sip coffee! Don't bet because not only will you lose but your porlumpar meter just went up by one bar. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I_Hate_Pappies

Kum siah bro for telling that Iritating Tonychat to shut up... He..He..He.. You reminds me of Bro Cooleo with your avatar... Last time he and Sifu would always whack Tonychat each time the prick make many noise... Thank you once again..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you happen to live longer, it is not your fortune, but misfortune because it is God's will that he wants you to suffer longer from your eternally, untreatable diseases.

He..He..He.. Yeah, yeah yeah... Just now God just SMS me... He said LKY will live up to 200 years to make pricks like you happy...:rolleyes: And God also said '' Pls Tell Myo539 to vote for the Opposition in 2016...'' :cool: