• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today is apr fools day. what good pranks.to play on my bosses and housemate?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
better yet, tender your resignation. See their reaction.
last time i was in pri school, my late granddad pick me up from school and then go hawker centre eat lunch .. while he went to the hawker stall, i put super glue on his seat. then he come back gong gong sit down. then eat finished he said go home. he stood up and tore his pants at backside area. i lol at him until he lol himself. he never scold me. then he make me stand behind him all the way back home hahahaha

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
last time i was in pri school, my late granddad pick me up from school and then go hawker centre eat lunch .. while he went to the hawker stall, i put super glue on his seat. then he come back gong gong sit down. then eat finished he said go home. he stood up and tore his pants at backside area. i lol at him until he lol himself. he never scold me. then he make me stand behind him all the way back home hahahaha
gosh, you were such a rotten kid. If I were your grandfather, I would've slapped you good (I would've!). Besides, a kid shouldn't be in possession of superglue.

Having said the above, I have played horrible pranks on my late grandparents. I don't wish to say, but they did not involve superglue because it was not invented yet.:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want play then play bigger.

434404940_824247476401311_5388550551341129419_n.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a panty of your housemate, jerk off and shoot your cum onto it, and then throw it onto her bed.
That is not April Fool's prank. That is what he does everyday, which is why he has so many fantasies to share about his housemate aka tautao. :biggrin:

Last edited: