• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today I was in clinic chatting with nurse and she said her veins gave her lots of problem when pregnant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I apply my new found knowledge and tell her to drink beet juice for blood circulation. 一不小心又做了一件好事。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why some people life so meaningful always bring goodness to others no matter where they go while some evil shameless dogs hide in rat hole do crimes and call their life meaningful and other people’s real meaningful life as meaningless life for them to trample Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I apply my new found knowledge and tell her to drink beet juice for blood circulation. 一不小心又做了一件好事。
Just finished my lunch. The nurse looked so happy and her eyes light up when I told her this. Obviously her bad veins have bothered her alot. I told her go google about it and she quickly do a quick check and asked me to confirm because beet is not very common in Chinese diet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just finished my lunch. The nurse looked so happy and her eyes light up when I told her this. Obviously her bad veins have bothered her alot. I told her go google about it and she quickly do a quick check and asked me to confirm because beet is not very common in Chinese diet.
That’s the difference between good humans and dogs indeed. One makes others eyes light up while the other hurt people and their criminal dog eyes light up. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should get him to squeeze your nipple to press out some milk to test for breast cancer as well while you are there.

Try not to smile at the doctor in case you get mistaken as a slut again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go clinic check if hymen healthy?
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you can get referral to go IMH also while you there. Maybe no need, once the doctor see you will call for IMH ambulance.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a kpochee or KTV girl.
Go clinic also gossip with nurse? Did you tell her about your sexual urge and how often you orgasm?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a kpochee or KTV girl.
Go clinic also gossip with nurse? Did you tell her about your sexual urge and how often you orgasm?
You Jeremy Quek son of slut prostitute ktv girl are then gossiping about me while I am talking to her about her. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why some people life so meaningful always bring goodness to others no matter where they go while some evil shameless dogs hide in rat hole do crimes and call their life meaningful and other people’s real meaningful life as meaningless life for them to trample Pui!
Do good is called kaypohchee indeed to you die your business people.