• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To You, For You...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Baby,

Its Sunday and I know you are having your Yoga session now, after been away from our Shanghai apartment for a while. It's 37 degree there, so do remember to apply your Anessa UV sunblock before you go out.

I have left a vacuum sealed pack of grounded Kopi Luwak hidden in the cabinet under the kitchen island. If you can find your favorite Luwak, it means we have mutual telepathy. :inlove: And when you find it, remember the steps that I have taught you, on how you make a nice cup of coffee.

Coffee always reminds me of you. We were at opposing ends representing our respective companies negotiating a tough deal. But I guess what broke our ice wasn't the the successful conclusion of the deal negotiations, but Nespresso Coffee in your office pantry.

If I hadn't stepped into your office pantry noticing you struggling with the jammed Nespresso machine, and clearing the jam together, we wouldn't have spoken at ease with one another...

If we hadn't spoken at ease with one another, neither of us wouldn't have agreed to meet the other in that crowded Starbucks on that snowy night...

If we hadn't met at Starbucks, I wouldn't have seen your shyness beneath your aggression in handling me the warm cup of takeaway Starbucks coffee...

If it wasn't for the crowded Starbucks which we couldn't find a seat, we would not have a good chat walking along the street...

I want you to know that no matter what we both have now, no matter what our respective accomplishments are, we will still face challenges and obstacles that we have no control over, and I am ready to walk bravely together with you.

Just wanna tell you that I love you. You are beautiful, not because you are better or more beautiful than others, but because there is only one of you, who can smile at me and make my heart flutter.

Bigger Baby

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Met a Korean friend who is in town for coffee just now. While catching up with each other's life, she introduced to Lee Young Cheol art pieces.

Just sharing some of Lee Young Cheol's works here...

사랑가 / Love Song
R720x0.q80

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
170424-masthead_bg_mb_nofries_v2.jpg

Life is like a McDonald's hamburger. It looks delectable just like in the advertisement. (above).

But when you actually eat it, it may not be as delicious as it looks. I guess its the same for humans.

When we covet for material objects or envy others, it always looks better than it is, just like the advertisement. After possessing the material objects or attaining your success, you realise there's actally nothing special about it.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
봄랑이와 사랑이 Springtime & Love

R720x0.q80

In the quiet Trivia Section of this forum, tranquility and peace prevail. :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Baby

I love you. I will never try to change you. If I try to change you, it becomes my desire, and it's no longer love. I will not try to improve you, for such improvements only satisfy myself, and it isn't you. So be yourself, the same self who piqued my heart and soothes my soul.

Bigger Baby