• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to that fucker who zapped me 100 over points within a minute!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he still threatened me with "dun play with me" nabeh CB...!:oIo:

luckily, i got good bros in this forum who just upped me, thxs a million.

Precedent

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros, i need help, i have been zapped 6 times in a roll by CB kia looney tan and his clones!:oIo:

Couple of Groins

1. Can't be me as 48 hours isn't due yet :biggrin:
2. And if i zap u it will be once
3. Mass zapping (using many clones to zap at one go) is not my style
4. If i want to zap u more than once it will be at long intervals :biggrin:
4. Why u sabo your peer looneytan? :biggrin:
5. I didn't know that looneytan has clones that can zap :biggrin:
6. Overall u have made a profit - again from 1295 to 1382 :biggrin:
7. Cheers

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i got a noobie question...how to zap? i only know how to infract but how can i zap someone? thxs...

Couple of Groins

1. Can't be me as 48 hours isn't due yet :biggrin:
2. And if i zap u it will be once
3. Mass zapping (using many clones to zap at one go) is not my style
4. If i want to zap u more than once it will be at long intervals :biggrin:
4. Why u sabo your peer looneytan? :biggrin:
5. I didn't know that looneytan has clones that can zap :biggrin:
6. Overall u have made a profit - again from 1295 to 1382 :biggrin:
7. Cheers

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Not me Krafty, mine would have been a one time affair not mass, moreover you are my friend in my friend list some more. Got to do my rounds before can upz you again.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, i know it's not you but if you zap, it will be titanic for me...hee...hee...:biggrin:

Not me Krafty, mine would have been a one time affair not mass, moreover you are my friend in my friend list some more. Got to do my rounds before can upz you again.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mbsslots lah.

Member from ah meng n gang.

all pray to that green thai insects????
Real life loser n double head snake.

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sign of Psychosis disorder

OverviewSymptomsFalse RealitiesCausesRisk FactorsTypesPsychotic DisordersDiagnosisChildren and TeenagersTreatmentComplicationsRecoveryRead This NextPart 1 of 12

What Is Psychosis?

Psychosis is a serious mental disorder characterized by thinking and emotions that are so impaired, that they indicate that the person experiencing them has lost contact with reality.People who are psychotic have false thoughts (delusions) and/or see or hear things that are not there (hallucinations). These are referred to as “positive” symptoms; “negative” symptoms like loss of motivation and social withdrawal can also occur.These experiences can be frightening and may cause people who are suffering from psychosis to hurt themselves or others. It is important to see a doctor right away if you or someone you know is experiencing symptoms of psychosis.Psychosis affects three out of every 100 people. It is most likely to be diagnosed in young adults, but psychosis can happen to anyone.AdvertisementPart 2 of 12

Recognizing the Signs of Psychosis

Early stage psychosis:difficulty concentratingdepressed moodsleep changes—sleeping too much or not enoughanxietysuspiciousnesswithdrawal from family and friendsongoing unusual thoughts and beliefsLater stage psychosisdelusionshallucinationsdisorganized speech—switching topics erraticallydepressionanxietysuicidal thoughts or actionsdifficulty functioning

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros, i need help, i have been zapped 6 times in a roll by CB kia looney tan and his clones!:oIo:

you infarked me in the other fucking thread and I farked you back openly in that fucking thread and that's all
.. and I don't have any fucking clones to begin the fuck with

FUCK YOU again