• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To eat or not to eat :)

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiya everybody got a question for you guys :wink: Was going back to work and passby this little stall that sells Malay kueh-kuehs for muslims breaking fast ( I was working 3rd shift ). Looks kind of pleasing and cheap ( $1 for 3pcs ) so decided to get some for nite snack. After I have stated what I want the seller was kind enough to pick up the food and put in a plastic bag for me I handed the money to her:p To my horror she did not remove her gloves but rather just took my money with the gloves still in her hand:eek: That means to say its just as good as she did not put on any gloves at all. Now I am left to decide what to do :confused:

1. Throw the food away
2. Just eat it and hope nothing bad happens
3. Bring it to work and pass it around so as not to waste the food but I don't eat any of it.
4. Throw it back at the seller's face and scream at her " U Filthy B.... "

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Throw the food away
dun throw it away la ... give 2 other ppl who appreciate it la ...

2. Just eat it and hope nothing bad happens
wun die 1 la ...

3. Bring it to work and pass it around so as not to waste the food but I don't eat any of it.
ur colleagues wil 10q ...

4. Throw it back at the seller's face and scream at her " U Filthy B.... "

u tink food served in high class restaurants r all perfectly clean meh? ...

u din c sumting happen doesn't mean dat it din happen ...

juz a suggestion ... nex time wen u want 2 buy food, ask ppl 2 buy 4 u ... :p

Last edited: