• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To: Avantas

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Avantas,

I visited your website and read that portion 'About Us'.

Apparently you do allude to WP in intent. If this is true, then do consider the feelings of the WP members.

Since you want your website to have significance in the websphere, i laud you for your efforts especially as earlier you mentioned that it is something beyond your capacity to handle alone. And yet you take on the effort and made it significant in terms of eyeballs.

This is your strong point.

These are also areas you might like to consider for improvements. Such a course of action is best undertaken by yourself. If you desire improvements, you will seek out the areas, you will find them and you will take action on them.

There is really no point in fighting. Make your point by all means but don't take it too seriously. After all, you are not going to stand as an opposition candidate.

And if you really want your website to be of substance, do take a look at this site which i stumbled upon:

This is a factual and a wonderful reference site. I wonder who owns that site though.​

But your site, the TOC and this factual site may be complementary to each other.

You should change the name from WayangParty to another name, to give your site a more professional and non-partisan image.

Finally you must know that reputation, once lost, is very hard to recover.

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Kakowi,

Wayangparty is not my website, i dun even know who the hell runs it, but i am one of their many 'affliates' in cyberspace.

wayangparty has no 'reputation' to begin with, i am surprised that their readership has shot up so fast in so short a time.

u shld read their earlier posts, they have been quite kind to WP and TOC lately.

Hello Avantas,

I visited your website and read that portion 'About Us'.

Apparently you do allude to WP in intent. If this is true, then do consider the feelings of the WP members.

Since you want your website to have significance in the websphere, i laud you for your efforts especially as earlier you mentioned that it is something beyond your capacity to handle alone. And yet you take on the effort and made it significant in terms of eyeballs.

This is your strong point.

These are also areas you might like to consider for improvements. Such a course of action is best undertaken by yourself. If you desire improvements, you will seek out the areas, you will find them and you will take action on them.

There is really no point in fighting. Make your point by all means but don't take it too seriously. After all, you are not going to stand as an opposition candidate.

And if you really want your website to be of substance, do take a look at this site which i stumbled upon:

This is a factual and a wonderful reference site. I wonder who owns that site though.​

But your site, the TOC and this factual site may be complementary to each other.

You should change the name from WayangParty to another name, to give your site a more professional and non-partisan image.

Finally you must know that reputation, once lost, is very hard to recover.