• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all women expert here...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony

We have been thru this before. Ladyboys will always tell the gullible ones that they have a kid, single mum etc. Ang mos get fooled all the time and the locals laugh because they know what is going on.

By the way, any news about your migration application to OZ, got qualify or not? 12 years of cursing Singaporeans and now asking advice about some ladyboy who is trying to con you.

jw5

Loyal
The forum's top 3 women experts are:

3. Not married, will never marry, will rather die than be married - Laksaboy

2. Married 3 times and divorced 3 times and going for a fourth, good luck - Narong Wongwan

And the number one women expert in the forum is ......................drum roll.................................
----
----
----
----
----
----

1. Thinks his wife is the greatest even though she is fucking around, wears his greenhat like an idiot, while he continues to bully and manipulate ordinary folk and make little jibes at the government that discarded him, as he waits for the opportunity to sabotage the opposition and get back in the good books of the elite establishment - SCROOBAL!

jw5

Loyal
Tony

We have been thru this before. Ladyboys will always tell the gullible ones that they have a kid, single mum etc. Ang mos get fooled all the time and the locals laugh because they know what is going on.

By the way, any news about your migration application to OZ, got qualify or not? 12 years of cursing Singaporeans and now asking advice about some ladyboy who is trying to con you.

Wow, manipulative motherfucker, I actually posted #42 before seeing your post#41.

The Ang Mo fucking your wife is certainly not getting fooled, it could be argued that the fool is you, Scroobal.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The forum's top 3 women experts are:

3. Not married, will never marry, will rather die than be married - Laksaboy

2. Married 3 times and divorced 3 times and going for a fourth, good luck - Narong Wongwan

And the number one women expert in the forum is ......................drum roll.................................
----
----
----
----
----
----

1. Thinks his wife is the greatest even though she is fucking around, wears his greenhat like an idiot, while he continues to bully and manipulate ordinary folk and make little jibes at the government that discarded him, as he waits for the opportunity to sabotage the opposition and get back in the good books of the elite establishment - SCROOBAL!

Oh shit with number 1 i think this post will be going to the flaming thread.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuck lah.. i mean just by looking at her..

Wtf? Just by looking at her face? Can you discern if a man is a virgin by looking at his face?

To give you some comfort women that have given birth typically won't be slim they tend to be a bit on the plump side. That's obviously not a definite but i suppose a majority of them will look like that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony

Wow, manipulative motherfucker, I actually posted #42 before seeing your post#41.

The Ang Mo fucking your wife is certainly not getting fooled, it could be argued that the fool is you, Scroobal.

Not exactly a very good time to try to start a flame war with another forummer but if it gives you comfort tony is at war with raiders anyway.

jw5

Loyal
Not exactly a very good time to try to start a flame war with another forummer but if it gives you comfort tony is at war with raiders anyway.

It's all part of his fucked up manipulative behaviour.
Start something with tonychat who has plenty of enemies hoping that there will be some simple minded ones who will take his side, simply because they don't like tonychat either.

Will be interesting to know from which parent Scroobal learnt his manipulative behaviour from.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
just open your mouth and ask la.

if your karma good, you will get an honest answer, if you the fucked up kind, you better stand by to become instant daddy :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just open your mouth and ask la.

if your karma good, you will get an honest answer, if you the fucked up kind, you better stand by to become instant daddy :biggrin:

pls lah, a guy's destiny is not determined by the women.. only losers are like that.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is it in your avatar? I want to fuck her! Has she given birth before? :p

my avatar - according to teh ni chat , she ish some low class prc shit :rolleyes: but still beat his thai lady boy wife hands down :rolleyes: :biggrin:

give birth b4? what do you think? :biggrin::p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tony, are you a 40-year old virgin? it just crossed my mind. omg! :eek: :biggrin:

congrats for holding out for so long.... :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tony, are you a 40-year old virgin? it just crossed my mind. omg! :eek: :biggrin:

220px-40-Year-OldVirginMoviePoster.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what makes you think that? I ask this question because one of my friend which i know for a year actually got a kid just when i know her and i can't tell she has a kid before. So i ask if there is any sure indication of telling it.

Some are easy but for some is not so.. Since so many sinkie here claimed that they are so hot with girls, so i need to check if that is so..

Btw. I am in a young man but old at heart and dick.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's all part of his fucked up manipulative behaviour.
Start something with tonychat who has plenty of enemies hoping that there will be some simple minded ones who will take his side, simply because they don't like tonychat either.

Will be interesting to know from which parent Scroobal learnt his manipulative behaviour from.

Yup, i make enemies but not friends.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what makes you think that? I ask this question because one of my friend which i know for a year actually got a kid just when i know her and i can't tell she has a kid before. So i ask if there is any sure indication of telling it.

Some are easy but for some is not so.. Since so many sinkie here claimed that they are so hot with girls, so i need to check if that is so..

Erectile Dysfunction. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Erectile Dysfunction. :biggrin:

No offence to tony but it wasn't too smart to say you're old in the dick and maybe even in the heart especially if you're young.