• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to all the sbf bros

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the bros who encouraged me to stop and who helped, thanks guys.
To the bros who were genuinely annoyed and zapped openly or anonymously, i understand your feelings and i can live with your expressed disagreements.

The guy who started this event came out swinging blindly after being caught out bullshitting a story. I cant see why he got so upset with this if it was all in good fun as he claimed it to be.

Then he took out his anger and embarrassment and attacked me believing that with his cronies and his clonies backing him he could bully a weaker guy into submission even though he was wrong on many counts.

Does this sound familiar in this place called Sinkieland? But let me not politicise this.

I opted to take him on in the slime and the m&d where he first began, in normal talk later but not at kindergarten / zoo level which he eventually arrived at.
I called his bluff and in the end he had an empty hand.

I am not here to gloat or anything like this but just to state my case .
On my part i have taken the advice to chill out and have even removed the vulgar signature.
The rest of this is up to him. He can continue this on his own.

With his signature he can remind himself and others of his tendency to bully, his cowardice when being hit back, his lack of analytical skills and how vicious he is.

Best to all especially to the brothers who know.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thats about the size of it .

Forget it, just move on. Enjoy your stay here and dont let 1-2 people here spoil your fun. I took it quite seriously last time, until whole day also pissed off until I myself realised why should I bother with those people whom I dont even know, or met, does not pay my salary or is not my family members. I got infracted by Cooleo once and his power was enough to send me to moderation for a day. I just took it as a off day from forum and went out with my wife. There is life outside sammyboy. Dont be like RonRon,Tonychat and Clinton666. They have no friends in real life and have to garner some attention here to sooth their egos.
Recently there was an old ass uncle, early morning, first thing come and screw me for a comment I made. I screwed him back and move on from there. You have the right to retaliate but dont let it affect your life.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for the thots bro. I dont bear the guy any grudge at all. I just didnt want to get bullied to that degree and with the untruthful stuff he was saying.

If he talks properly sure i will reply in a civil manner. Even if he insulted me in a friendly manner i will laugh it off because thats all in fun.

Chat with you again bro.

Forget it, just move on. Enjoy your stay here and dont let 1-2 people here spoil your fun. I took it quite seriously last time, until whole day also pissed off until I myself realised why should I bother with those people whom I dont even know, or met, does not pay my salary or is not my family members. I got infracted by Cooleo once and his power was enough to send me to moderation for a day. I just took it as a off day from forum and went out with my wife. There is life outside sammyboy. Dont be like RonRon,Tonychat and Clinton666. They have no friends in real life and have to garner some attention here to sooth their egos.
Recently there was an old ass uncle, early morning, first thing come and screw me for a comment I made. I screwed him back and move on from there. You have the right to retaliate but dont let it affect your life.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thanks for the thots bro. I dont bear the guy any grudge at all. I just didnt want to get bullied to that degree and with the untruthful stuff he was saying.

If he talks properly sure i will reply in a civil manner. Even if he insulted me in a friendly manner i will laugh it off because thats all in fun.

Chat with you again bro.

Im surprised that he is now history. Tried to search for his post but nothing came out. His clone is still here. After replying in your thread, I got zapped and he was smart to zap me in another thread.

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ok bro sorry to hear about your being zapped. After you mentioned it i had a look and yes his posts have been removed.
I am not too sure if it is done by he himself or by admin but this guy is very powerpacked here.
Too bad its like this , i dun mind disagreements and debate and even some cussing but not vile and vicious stuff which unfortunately i was party to . It reduces the thread to gutter level and brings down the overall quality of the forum.

Im surprised that he is now history. Tried to search for his post but nothing came out. His clone is still here. After replying in your thread, I got zapped and he was smart to zap me in another thread.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, i like your attitude man!
2. yes, accept the damn thing without "hurting" oneself or thinking much of it.
3. move on and post another thread of participate something else.
4. living is definitely more than sbf!
5. hahaha

juicylucy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks bro. i normally have a cheerful disposition believe it or not. I just got tipped over a bit over thats all. Sure i will start some threads if i can think of any, that is.
Thanks too for your inputs.

hi there

1. bro, i like your attitude man!
2. yes, accept the damn thing without "hurting" oneself or thinking much of it.
3. move on and post another thread of participate something else.
4. living is definitely more than sbf!
5. hahaha

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thanks bro. i normally have a cheerful disposition believe it or not. I just got tipped over a bit over thats all. Sure i will start some threads if i can think of any, that is.
Thanks too for your inputs.

Just look at all the BFs replying to you lancheowman. They are so naive. :biggrin: I have given my cronies the go ahead to deal with you just like you have clones and cronies in this forum. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
go ahead do your worst.

Side track.. Napoli to end Chelsea's CL dream (1-2) and Athletic Bilbao very unlikely to lose at home to Man U. :biggrin:

169003hp2.jpg

Last edited: