• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Potential Migrants, What do you think of this?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

In this forum, with a "bunch" of losers starting with you? Forget it.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ah I see I found another July 08 loser

So lets see that means your other nicks are, chewed, Aussie Pete, Littlefish, scroobal, and now Neddy.

Busted again, loser.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah I see I found another July 08 loser

So lets see that means your other nicks are, chewed, Aussie Pete, Littlefish, scroobal, and now Neddy.

Busted again, loser.

So it seems my good buddy Josh Ang of WA is the poor sod behind all the split personalities.

From now on we know who is real and who is fake. I wonder how many nicks Joshie Boy registered that month

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets have an open and honest discussion about this incident. I will withhold my personal opinion until I hear some others share their views.

In Singapore there are supposed "double standards". What about this?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25876382-26103,00.html

Teen avoids jail over fatal $10 dare

August 03, 2009
Article from: Australian Associated Press

A 19-year-old man involved in a $10 dare that caused the death of a Chinese student has avoided jail.

Aaron Toal was out with friends on the night of July 7 last year when they targeted Yuxiong Han, 21, who was walking home in the dark from work.

The Victorian Supreme Court heard Toal dared one of his friends $10 to hit Han.

His teenage co-accused threw a punch, causing Han to run into the path of an oncoming car at Forest Hill, in Melbourne's east.

He was struck by the car, suffering massive head injuries and died in hospital.

Toal pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Mr Han, who had only arrived in Australia 12 weeks earlier to study here.

Toal was today ordered to undertake a two-year community-based order with 500 hours of unpaid work.

Justice Stephen Kaye told Toal his conduct was disgraceful and cowardly.

He said he was lucky to escape jail.

"You are fortunate. Make sure you take advantage of the opportunity afforded to you,'' he said.

But Victims of Crime Association president Noel McNamara said the sentence was inadequate and put little value on human life.

"It's an absolute outrage. He should've got at least 10 years in jail.

"It's just too merciful and we will certainly write to the DPP about it.

"It's just not good enough.''

The court heard after the incident Toal and his co-accused quickly walked away from the scene.

They later returned and asked onlookers what happened to give a false impression they had just arrived.

Toal initially lied to police about his involvement but later admitted to it when his version of events conflicted with other witnesses.

The judge described victim impact statements from Mr Han's parents as heart-rending.

"By your actions, you have not only cost a decent young man his life, but you have taken from his parents their only and much beloved son, and deprived his sister of her only sibling,'' he said.

The judge said he was satisfied the attack was the result of a thoughtless prank.

He also accepted race was not a factor in the crime and that Toal was deeply remorseful.

Justice Kaye took into account Toal's youth and otherwise good character.

He said his rehabilitation prospects were good and this could be jeopardised by a term of imprisonment.

Arsetralia is a redneck ripoff CUNTry w/ 9 dollar sandwich and Merc S-500 costing very close to the price in Sg.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
what balls? he is still stuck in sg, afraid of venturing out. don't trust or listen to anyone who talks (big about) the talk but becomes a coward when confronted about walking the walk.

To date I've yet to see anyone (esp sinkies) dare to confront.. they'll normally avoid confrontation.. Well, i dunno if it is a good thing.. Perhaps it is good for Singapore, definitely not in the jungle out there

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsetralia is a redneck ripoff CUNTry w/ 9 dollar sandwich and Merc S-500 costing very close to the price in Sg.

You forgot to factor in inflation. That $9 sandwich now more than $10. New Luxury car tax make the merc more expensive too.

But at least you got rednecks behaving like goons right. Still making Australia the most racsit shithole in the world.

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You forgot to factor in inflation. That $9 sandwich now more than $10. New Luxury car tax make the merc more expensive too.

But at least you got rednecks behaving like goons right. Still making Australia the most racsit shithole in the world.

Now that the US$ is weaking the costs there will only rise.......

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid, if US dollar is weakening then import will be cheaper for other countries but will be more expensive for US. Such simple FX theory also don't understand.

IWC

what do u expect from that numbnut?

else why u think his PR got rejected?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mate,

There is something that I don't understand here that is, why is it that logical and rational people like you, scroobal, axe and others would want to waste your time with this good for nothing shit and his humpteen other nicks. All he could do is spend 24/7 of his time posting rubbish here to vend his frustrations over his failed life. I have observed him from the old SBF when he started his nick as redbullshit and then followed by shockshit and the rest. When you guys insult him, it is precisely what he is looking for, a response from someone. The only way to control useless trash like this trash is to ignore them totally, don't even bother to read their rubbish. I used to do what you guys are doing now till I realized that there is no benefit in it for me besides just wasting my time. These days, I don't bother to read any of his rubbish nor reply to any of his post

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid, if US dollar is weakening then import will be cheaper for other countries but will be more expensive for US. Such simple FX theory also don't understand.

You are wasting your time by talking about rocket science to a brain dead moron.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wasting your time by talking about rocket science to a brain dead moron.

satan,

we enjoy seeing that numbnut constantly trying to embarrass himself & shooting his own foot.

the only person who dun realise is himself only. :wink:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
satan,

we enjoy seeing that numbnut constantly trying to embarrass himself & shooting his own foot.

How funny you and your 100 nicks are, loser

We having a good laugh here at your expense

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a very stupid person. One who is only worthy of being a third class moron who migrated to Australia and is suffering there

The United States is the only country in the world where rising commodity prices does not result in a net rise in commodity prices since all commodities are priced in US$

Your spastic moronic fucked up shit for brains cant see a rising A$ makes every price more expense when priced in US$.

Its called exchange rate differentials you most stupid of all people.

Only morons like you (those who chose Australia and 40% taxes) could even post something so stupid.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are right.

The US used to think that pricing commodities in USD will save US from high commodity prices, but what we are seeing in Canada and Australia (2 commodity countries) are that commodity prices are now breaking away from running in tandem with USD.

Remember what happened last year when oil prices are high, US consumers were suffering from record prices while the high AUD saved Aus consumers from super high prices.

It is the same as Gold prices. If there is a loss in confidence in the Australian economy, the gold price and AUD will move independently.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
satan,

hey chew,

nice to know that THEY is putting you and me as the same person behind the nicks.

THEY seems to know a lot. THEY seems to be very because THEY thinks alike.

Sam, please don't correct my grammer, my England is poor but I still know the difference between singular and plural. But THEY does not know. :biggrin:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a very stupid person. One who is only worthy of being a third class moron who migrated to Australia and is suffering there

The United States is the only country in the world where rising commodity prices does not result in a net rise in commodity prices since all commodities are priced in US$

Your spastic moronic fucked up shit for brains cant see a rising A$ makes every price more expense when priced in US$.

Its called exchange rate differentials you most stupid of all people.

Only morons like you (those who chose Australia and 40% taxes) could even post something so stupid.

Oh how I love this forum

Just like old times :wink:

When the ex-sinkees go Down Under their brains leak out, and walk around saying "Yeah" "Yeah" and open their wallet willingly every time the Oz Government passes the latest cheating tax plan cause they have no clue or hide under their beds when Nazi Skinhead Aussies want to burn their house down

"yeah" "yeah"

:wink:

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh how I love this forum

Just like old times :wink:

When the ex-sinkees go Down Under their brains leak out, and walk around saying "Yeah" "Yeah" and open their wallet willingly every time the Oz Government passes the latest cheating tax plan cause they have no clue or hide under their beds when Nazi Skinhead Aussies want to burn their house down

"yeah" "yeah"

:wink:

Yes that is very true :biggrin: