• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TJS did not lose in this presidential contest

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
A politician thinks of the next election, a statesman of the next generation. TJS has offered his plan for the next generation.

Life's failures are just stepping stones to success. See beyond the present, there is a silver lining in every cloud. :smile:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......tjs is an opportunist...period.
if he don't know that he does not qualify in the first place, then he has no intellect at all.
yet he tried his luck and was a pawn used by papee to ensure that their preferred candidate (tt) will win....
he was given a COE an he happily went on to contest.....
until today, tjs still did want to admit that tt would not have won if he had not contested...
he is more kuku than kukubird.

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha......tjs is an opportunist...period.
if he don't know that he does not qualify in the first place, then he has no intellect at all.
yet he tried his luck and was a pawn used by papee to ensure that their preferred candidate (tt) will win....
he was given a COE an he happily went on to contest.....
until today, tjs still did want to admit that tt would not have won if he had not contested...
he is more kuku than kukubird.

I agree that TJS is an opportunist but disagree that he thought that he wouldn't qualify. His qualification is a grey area case at the discretion of the PEC. Once he knew that there'd be a multi-cornered contest, he knew his chances of qualification doubled up because the PAP would love an even more multi-cornered contest. That's the exact opposite of the AK case six years ago when he had roughly the same borderline credentials as TJS but was disqualified because that meant risking a loss to SRN who not only has the racial handicap and after one term everybody has seen that he has done nothing as the people's guardian but approving everything for the PAP.

Both TJS and AK are opportunists. The difference being, TJS has the better scheming, timing and machinery with SDP backing. AK indeed tried to apply again, they could have also qualified him if that was a first-time application, but couldn't possibly qualify now after disqualifying him at the first time.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One lanjiao head and one cheebye winner with 35 out of 100?
LOL, you dunno how to play the game meh? more people participate, the lesser % the winner will gained, it is so obvious but yet people still saying KFC TT only have 35% support, wah piang ehh....

If its only TCB and TT, I'm sure TCB will win by a landslide, at least 70%
Out come this cheebye TJS, took away the anti PAP votes, TCB is fucked.

If its only TT, TCB and TKL, it would be quite a hard call for TT and TCB, TCB might still win
But in the end, cheebye TJS still came in, KFC TT become the eventual winner

So who fucking fault is this? Stop talking about this cheebye TJS not losing, brainless fuck and an opportunist, pui!!!

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And stop defending TJS and said TKL should stand down and let TT, TCB and TJS fight for the PE. It is known TKL wanted to participate the PE 3 years ago already, do you know who is TJS 3 years ago?

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets consider the theory that TJS walked right into a trap that the regime laid. As you said, TKL was already in the picture, why then was TJS brought into the fray? Because they thought, rightly so, that TKL will not be able to shift much votes to have any impact. It's true, even the regime see you no up, TKL.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets consider the theory that TJS walked right into a trap that the regime laid. As you said, TKL was already in the picture, why then was TJS brought into the fray? Because they thought, rightly so, that TKL will not be able to shift much votes to have any impact. It's true, even the regime see you no up, TKL.
You are totally wrong, if it was just TT and TKL, there is a high chance PAP will lose the control of presidency. Neutral and Anti PAP will vote for TKL, bor bian, who will you choose, TT or TKL, ask yourself.

To avoid the risk, PAP throw in TCB, who potrays on the neutral side to get the neutral votes, in this scenario, TCB indeed have a higher chance to win with a portion of PAP supporters supporting him.

Then cheebye TJS wanna chap ji kar to dilute the neutral/anti votes, of cox PAP welcomes it, why not?

So who is the fucking fault again?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are totally wrong, if it was just TT and TKL, there is a high chance PAP will lose the control of presidency. Neutral and Anti PAP will vote for TKL, bor bian, who will you choose, TT or TKL, ask yourself.
hahaha....no need tkl...put any baboon to stand against tt in 1 to 1 fight.......
tt sure to lose (at most he scored 40+%).....even the most kuku pple can see it.

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT vs TKL? That scenario will never happen, only you dimwits on TKL's cowsir think that is possible.

There is no way TCB would back down once he announced his entry. And when he announced his entry, TKL behaved like a chicken, and asked his "many" blog visitors to answer a poll to see if he should run. Same silly 100k petition mentality.

It is funny that you think that just because TKL mentioned in a very wishy washy manner in 2008 that he woukd like to run, he has monopoly. If it is just TT vs TKL, it would havebeen a walkover. TKL's dirt will be splashed all over singapore and he will be disqualified.

We had PE 2011 only because they cannot disqualify TCB.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TT vs TKL? That scenario will never happen, only you dimwits on TKL's cowsir think that is possible.

There is no way TCB would back down once he announced his entry. And when he announced his entry, TKL behaved like a chicken, and asked his "many" blog visitors to answer a poll to see if he should run. Same silly 100k petition mentality.

It is funny that you think that just because TKL mentioned in a very wishy washy manner in 2008 that he woukd like to run, he has monopoly. If it is just TT vs TKL, it would havebeen a walkover. TKL's dirt will be splashed all over singapore and he will be disqualified.

We had PE 2011 only because they cannot disqualify TCB.
Disqualified based on what?
And I've said it again, when TCB enter into the fray, TCB would have won the PE if its a 3 ways fight, so which side are you on? I'm not complaining TCB participating you know?

And i would appreciate if you dun scold voters, they have the right to choose what they want, did I call you a moron-who-ever-you-choose-tan?

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simi lanjiao header is this? there is only 1 President and 1 winner, the rest are losers, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

In this election all are loser. No one get more than 50% vote so no mandate.
But only one President not voted by majority. This will be world record for democracy country where President with 35% if included spoil vote only 32% mandate can be come President.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saying that TJS did not lose this contest is like saying Hitler did not lose WWII.

And at least Hitler did the right to to commit suicide.

jeesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disqualified based on what?
And I've said it again, when TCB enter into the fray, TCB would have won the PE if its a 3 ways fight, so which side are you on? I'm not complaining TCB participating you know?

And i would appreciate if you dun scold voters, they have the right to choose what they want, did I call you a moron-who-ever-you-choose-tan?

Based on what? I didnt know it is difficult for PEC to disqualify applicants, if it wants to. They let out just enough dirt to say TKL was asked to leave NTUC, I am sure if they wanted to, they can come up with whatever reason they want and TKL will join Andrew Kuan. Days before the COEs were released, someone (was it Gillian?) warned against disqualifying applicants as it could lead to slander suits, but that was bull - the statute provides for IMMUNITY to the PEC on its decision.

The only applicants they are not allowed to disqualify frivolously are exPAP MPs who have served the party for many years, because that will hurt the PAP brand.

I am not scolding voters, only TKL's stubborn cowsirrers. I think voters have the right to vote whoever they prefer.

I am on the side that believes it is the job of politicians to convince voters during their campaign.

I am on the side that thinks TKL should have withdrawn. Why him and not TJS? TJS has a clearer message, and he targets the left. TKL is neither here nor there. He was targeting the center where TCB was targeting. TKL wishy washy approach to almost anything was clear sign he is doomed to lose - 100k petition, the "should i run now that tan cheng bock is running" poll, the "wife doesnt want me to run" excuse, the "i will donate 70-90% of salary" being changed to 50%, etc. TKL just doesnt appeal strongly enough to attract voters.

I am on the side that thinks that 3 way fight is justified (in 1993 JBJ wanted to run against two PAP endorsed candidates but he was disqualified, and in 2011 CST's supporters wanted him to run... both cases, obviously the intention was opposition representation). 3 way fight is okay when the candidates represents left, right, center, not center, center, right. Not that I prefer 3 way fight, but it is not my or any voter's call, it is up to the politicians to negotiate. If TJS didnt try, voters complain about not having opposition representation, or any opposition willing to run. If PEC doesnt qualify him, voters shout kelong.

I am on the side that thinks that TJS is an opportunist, so is TCB. I think any politician who is not opportunistic is not a good politician. Politics is dirty. So are politicians. Why didnt TCB run against Nathan the last two PE?

I am on the side that believes that no matter what, TT will still win, nevermind how, no matter what the scenario is. And even if TCB won, he still will be rendered ineffective by the constitution. And if TJS won, he will eventually be removed by parliament. That is how the dynamics of the office have been crafted.

Lastly, I am on the side that believes that, if you are hoping that the president will tell you how much reserves the country has, you will not hear it from TCB or TT. TCB promises an annual report of what he has done, not an annual statement of the country's finances. TCB said so himself in one of the interviews with TOC, that it may not be wise to reveal details on our reserves, and I agree with him (you can't handle the truth, people). TCB also said that he will be very cautious about challenging the constitution, because doing so means parliament has the right to remove the president, and I agree with him. In fact, I agree with many things he said, so much so that I think it will make no difference whether Tony or TCB gets this largely ceremonial office.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A politician thinks of the next election, a statesman of the next generation. TJS has offered his plan for the next generation.

Life's failures are just stepping stones to success. See beyond the present, there is a silver lining in every cloud. :smile:

his spent $60 billion plan? Hahahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am on the side that thinks TKL should have withdrawn. Why him and not TJS? TJS has a clearer message, and he targets the left.......

I am on the side that thinks that TJS is an opportunist.......

TCB also said that he will be very cautious about challenging the constitution, because doing so means parliament has the right to remove the president, and I agree with him. In fact, I agree with many things he said, so much so that I think it will make no difference whether Tony or TCB gets this largely ceremonial office.

I think you a bit ki sioa liao, talk so much, but in the end, dunno what you want, LOL