• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Titties and long nipples

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt she will get repeat customers ... Imagine the client doing with her half way and she starts shout phua jibye her and there! The client probably wondering what has just happened...!Lol :biggrin:
Look at these dogs behavior so shameless Catholics sprouting malicious lies of me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes yes I am a bad catholic. I am doomed :biggrin:

So I am guessing biz was bad last night. This would explain your foul mood. Then again, you're always in a foul mood, you should change profession.
Your catholic mother opened leg business was good last night. Lol catholic bullies so proud! Nonya baba mother?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
yes yes I am a bad catholic. I am doomed :biggrin:

So I am guessing biz was bad last night. This would explain your foul mood. Then again, you're always in a foul mood, you should change profession.
She can sell boob jobs service ... Though I am sure she has nehs that can hug on to the stick....Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No guts to reply your mother nonya baba. Open mouth only more shit lies CATHOLIC SON of WHORE.
I am neither a Catholic nor a Nonya.

I am perfectly fine when you abuse me, or call me whatever you wish.

However, please have some courtesy and respect for the Catholics and the Nonyas.

What a nutcase.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

However, please have some courtesy and respect for the Catholics and the Nonyas.

What a nutcase.
Same here! But let her think we are catholics or nonyas, something new for her to go crazy about. A mad dog barking up a wrong tree, that's her specialty :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here! But let her think we are catholics or nonyas, something new for her to go crazy about. A mad dog barking up a wrong tree, that's her specialty :biggrin:
You yourself admitted catholic if your faith so strong you will become a priest. Denial is the usual game you play. Actually last time in Facebook really got a catholic with black hands harassing me with all kinds of insinuating insults. So that is you coward catholic bastard bullying good woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a nutcase.
You do not have respect for me demanding I have respect for you? You are the ones abusing me now come and act victim say I abuse you. Pui your Malaysian catholic LIAR mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You yourself admitted catholic if your faith so strong you will become a priest. Denial is the usual game you play. Actually last time in Facebook really got a catholic with black hands harassing me with all kinds of insinuating insults. So that is you coward catholic bastard bullying good woman. Pui!
And this catholic in Facebook has Filipino connections like what I said in my post exposing this @glockman to be Sinkie clone. Wow everything matched!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this catholic in Facebook has Filipino connections like what I said in my post exposing this @glockman to be Sinkie clone. Wow everything matched!
It’s scary indeed the world has so many psychopaths acting holy while behind doing evil to innocent people that did no harm to them!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
See everyone?
You are such a dumb fuck cunt. You were the one who first said "All these evil dogs talking about priest to elevate themselves. No use talk to priest still mind and mouth fulll of evil!"

If you had said monk, I would've said monkhood. Look, we all know you are fucking stupid, and still you go on proving it everyday. No wonder you are alone and sexually frustrated. Too dumb and ugly to be wanted, except for shitskins to rape and sodomize.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a dumb fuck cunt. You were the one who first said "All these evil dogs talking about priest to elevate themselves. No use talk to priest still mind and mouth fulll of evil!"

If you had said monk, I would've said monkhood. Look, we all know you are fucking stupid, and still you go on proving it everyday. No wonder you are alone and sexually frustrated. Too dumb and ugly to be wanted, except for shitskins to rape and sodomize.
Blab blah blah denial ending with sexual harassment of me as whore to win as usual. You are caught shameless catholic bully! Pui your catholic whore mother phua cb!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Blah blah blah catholic whore family no wonder post all nipples photos to win good woman!
th

Thanks for bumping up my precious thread! :biggrin: