• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips to speaking Singlish.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Speaking singlish is easy to learn but you need to inject some selfishness and cowardice into it to make it feel more real.

To get started, just need to apply some vaseoline in and on your ass First then follow by selfishness and cowardice injected to it AND finally you can practice your singlish.

ps: if you are generous and courageous, speaking singlish in a sinkie way might be very very difficult.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. but now the trend is to speak it with a slippery tune.
Not with a forked tongue?
....apply some vaseoline in and on your ass First then follow by selfishness and cowardice injected to it AND finally you can practice your singlish
Your attempt in sarcasm sucks, almost unintelligible. Maybe you need to unscramble your brain or thoughts to put yours across. And practice is a noun not verb, with an "s" (but then, it's your singlish). Whilst you are at it, do check on your "vaseoline" -maybe it's copy of real vaseline from China?:o
Aussie Pete said:
..interestingly enough, I speak fluent mandarin and also shanghai dialect. I can also read and write simplified chinese... much better than many people who attempt mandarin who are not ang moh.
Good on you. But do you attempt or switch to singlish when talking to us lesser souls here (isn't that the point here??).

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
ps: if you are generous and courageous, speaking singlish in a sinkie way might be very very difficult.[/I]

Since you speak singlish in a way which is even worse than any sinkie here, does this mean that you do not have even an ounce of generosity or courage?:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not with a forked tongue?

Your attempt in sarcasm sucks, almost unintelligible. Maybe you need to unscramble your brain or thoughts to put yours across. And practice is a noun not verb, with an "s" (but then, it's your singlish). Whilst you are at it, do check on your "vaseoline" -maybe it's copy of real vaseline from China?:o

you mean i have to speak real english here? my spelling and watever i type here stays. If you can't read it , it is not my problem. It shows that watever i type here is not for you at all. Vase "HOLE" line.. Got that?? that is call creative, ahhh.

i dun think you understand at all. Just follow your old fashion rules of watever PAP lays out for you, that will work best for you

BTW i am not attempting any sarcasm, i am stating a fact. And you are right, sarcasm are for intelligent pple.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean i have to speak real english here? my spelling and watever i type here stays. If you can't read it , it is not my problem. It shows that watever i type here is not for you at all. Vase "HOLE" line.. Got that?? that is call creative, ahhh.

i dun think you understand at all. Just follow your old fashion rules of watever PAP lays out for you, that will work best for you

BTW i am not attempting any sarcasm, i am stating a fact. And you are right, sarcasm are for intelligent pple.

If whatever you write here is not for public consumption, then are you talking to yourself? As long as you do post anything here anyone has the right to reply. This is what is called a forum and not a monologue session for one tonychat.

So you call your brand of language creative? As mentioned before your language used is worse than singlish and you think it is creative? What a laugh.

Someone tries to help you with your English and you accuse him of "following old fashion rules" of what the PAP lays out for him? You have no manners.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..my spelling and watever i type here stays. If you can't read it , it is not my problem. Vase "HOLE" line.. Got that?? that is call creative, ahhh.
Got it, you meant to spell "S" HOLE (creative indeed):rolleyes: Lobbying MIW in your shotgun reply was a low blow... ooops, job. Careful, you might leave behind stains

YOU are the ultimate sinkie personified (stating a fact, as you say):p

Last edited:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got it, you meant to spell "S" HOLE (creative indeed):rolleyes: Lobbying MIW in your shotgun reply was a low blow... ooops, job. Careful, you might leave behind stains

YOU are the ultimate sinkie personified (stating a fact, as you say):p

This is going to just fly above his head.:biggrin: Dictionaries will be of no help to him.:p

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
來者何人?外來人材?

The above message is constructed in traditional Chinese but nothing like rocket science to a simplified Chinese expert mate.

Actually, interestingly enough, I speak fluent mandarin and also shanghai dialect. I can also read and write simplified chinese... much better than many people who attempt mandarin who are not ang moh. :rolleyes:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
來者何人?外來人材?

The above message is constructed in traditional Chinese but nothing like rocket science to a simplified Chinese expert mate.

:wink: Hi mate - I guess it depends on the definition of FT... I brought my job with me to SG (most central place for regional travel), but I think I still fit the "broad" definition.