• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips: How to see a block designated for m&d Wedding?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for the main event arrival of the bride and groom with the beating of gongs and the drama of it is no problem with the noise made. Same as Chinese funeral sending off is also noisy with the gongs.

With the band play the whole day the loud db level of their amplifier exceed the acceptable noise level is the main problem. Too loud music not controlled by PAP sucks. PAP should make the band buy a db noise level monitor unit and only allowed up to certain db level. Must we teach PAP how to suck eggs?

Also the drum set must be stuff with cotton inside to reduce the noise level. Even better only electronic drum set are allowed and db noise level unit added to restrict up to X db level.

斩草除根。

Ok but that's not important at all is it? You complain about one aspect is still complaining about m&d weddings.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, the main event the bride and groom pocession is acceptable. But the band playing all day excessive high db level is another thing.

constructive argument, bro.

Ok but that's not important at all is it? You complain about one aspect is still complaining about m&d weddings.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fucktard all because some m&ds are hospitable doesn't mean all are and all because some chinese might be selfish doesn't mean all of them are.

relax, chigger! i know you are upset coz can't find wife but jw5 should be alright, according to his dad, markie. he can be obedient but for sure, a great poet! cheers, chigger.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, the main event the bride and groom pocession is acceptable. But the band playing all day excessive high db level is another thing.

constructive argument, bro.

I know what you said. I mention that so what if you complain the procession or the band? It's still complaining about m&ds which is racism.

relax, chigger! i know you are upset coz can't find wife but jw5 should be alright, according to his dad, markie. he can be obedient but for sure, a great poet! cheers, chigger.

scrooballs sam told you to fuck off and quit your spamming crap you think you are special and the rules don't apply to you?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are 10 yrs old only? not yet puberty.

grow up.

I know what you said. I mention that so what if you complain the procession or the band? It's still complaining about m&ds which is racism.

scrooballs sam told you to fuck off and quit your spamming crap you think you are special and the rules don't apply to you?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Public servants and even those in the private sector who engage or interact with the public will tell you the same. They are least likely to make a scene or embarrass staff in public even if the staff has made an error.

If there is accident, a fire or someone is in danger, the first to react without thinking of their own safety are likely to be the Malays.

I have dealt with all races in my 30-yr career in the SPF as a uniformed officer as well as detective and IO. When you have Malays as your complainants or accused persons, they are the easiest to deal with. Least confrontational. When you visit their residence, they are excellent hosts. Look at the MRT fatal accident and how their families accepted the fiasco.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
learn to keep your mouth shut if you are dumb and stupid fit the m&d profile. You see them as it is and they don't know danger so they go first .

Agree. Public servants and even those in the private sector who engage or interact with the public will tell you the same. They are least likely to make a scene or embarrass staff in public even if the staff has made an error.

If there is accident, a fire or someone is in danger, the first to react without thinking of their own safety are likely to be the Malays.