• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tips how to end your life painlessly

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut my hand when cleaning knife after cooking. It was quite a deep cut and could see finger bone.

But there was no pain or bleeding from the cut. Squeeze the cut and let the blood drip but still feel no pain. Moving the cut finger and touch the cut also feel no pain. This means there are some parts of our body you could take your own life painlessly, I assume.

Having said that, there could be some parts in the animal body to jab that the animal can die painlessly.

Interesting, better than discover black hole.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you want to kill yourself?

i just saw on TV a paralysed kid who walk with his hands to go to school everday for four years. with his backsid pointing up to the sky.

another young man who can play basketball only with one leg.

did they give up because of their bad situation?

no!!! why should you?

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
JIC if in dire situation, come in handy.

Tip No 2.

Ever have nose bleed? Once I have a nose bleed when bathing. Let the blood drip long time and feel no pain in the nose also.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut my hand when cleaning knife after cooking. It was quite a deep cut and could see finger bone.

But there was no pain or bleeding from the cut. Squeeze the cut and let the blood drip but still feel no pain. Moving the cut finger and touch the cut also feel no pain. This means there are some parts of our body you could take your own life painlessly, I assume.

Having said that, there could be some parts in the animal body to jab that the animal can die painlessly.

instead of thinking of death, have you ever thought of moving to africa to start all over again? i know countries like Ghana are more than willing to accept new immigrants especially now when chinese are investing heavily in all african's infrastructure and mining facilities.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro are you high on drugs?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
one of the episodes of M.A.S.H did trivialise suicide a little. It was the song i think. Cant really recall.

Last edited:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually thinking of ending your life early helps you to feel better and worry less like lift a burden off your chest.

Think of it as not having to wake up the next day having go through the shit of brushing your teeth, shit and eat to shit later.

Think like you are having cancer and have little time to live, so you begin to enjoy your life a bit better with limited time left.

When you think of dying early it will make you love your family or children more which will help you look at things at a different perspective.

When you think of dying early it help you to clam down, say less, listen more, and pay more attention to things around you.

Death is a gift from God if not HE will not make you die. It is a life line to use in case of emergency or in dire situation.

Do you know that sick people with constant/ regular pain take life one day at a time and they treasure life more than those not sick? They work harder than you to buy medicine to relife the pain? Sick people are more clam people you can see woman with period pain are very quite at workplace?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come to me, i can help you. i am a professional, i can help pple not think of bedok reservoir.:o

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually thinking of ending your life early helps you to feel better and worry less like lift a burden off your chest.

Think of it as not having to wake up the next day having go through the shit of brushing your teeth, shit and eat to shit later.

Think like you are having cancer and have little time to live, so you begin to enjoy your life a bit better with limited time left.

When you think of dying early it will make you love your family or children more which will help you look at things at a different perspective.

When you think of dying early it help you to clam down, say less, listen more, and pay more attention to things around you.

Death is a gift from God if not HE will not make you die. It is a life line to use in case of emergency or in dire situation.

Do you know that sick people with constant/ regular pain take life one day at a time and they treasure life more than those not sick? They work harder than you to buy medicine to relife the pain? Sick people are more clam people you can see woman with period pain are very quite at workplace?
The moment one get out of Sinking Land or unsinkified, one will not think of dying liaoz.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng asked u: why so troublesome? just wet ur hands under running tap n touch a wall socket with power on lor. sure blackout one.:biggrin:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, painful leh!

Any suggestion to end life painlessly will be nice.

Tip No 3
die in the sea also painlessly. It is like dying in your mother's womb, no pain, get choke only.

lianbeng asked u: why so troublesome? just wet ur hands under running tap n touch a wall socket with power on lor. sure blackout one.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If death comes swiftly and instantaneously I doubt there is pain......ie gunshot pointblank to the head....
But if TS must go please choose to jump MRT.....can cause breakdown to sabo SMRT

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

a bit like what you see or tv or read about - people cutting their wrists....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, painful leh!

Any suggestion to end life painlessly will be nice.

Tip No 3
die in the sea also painlessly. It is like dying in your mother's womb, no pain, get choke only.

i would have thought sleeping pills, aktho a lot of them since some peeps say you cant kill yourself with sleeping pills.... a largee bunch of anti depressents, or easily available anti histamines, again a lot of them, then one can sleep and never wake up. helps if you can sleep for a few days before being body is discovered...

Last edited:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the idea of break into pharmacy shop at night and jabs anything there you like or pops any pills you want. Next day got people bury you some more.

i would have thought sleeping pills, aktho a lot of them since some peeps say you cant kill yourself with sleeping pills.... a largee bunch of anti depressents, or easily available anti histamines, again a lot of them, then one can sleep and never wake up. helps if you can sleep for a few days before being body is discovered...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
come to me, i can help you. i am a professional, i can help pple not think of bedok reservoir.:o

When I was addicted to gambling and was broke, I saw a few ads on how to quit gambling by some physcologist etc. Are they providing foc service or there are charges ? If they still charge people who are broke, ain't they creating more stress to the patients ? :confused: