• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiong style of doing marketing

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiong style, known for its innovative and data-driven approach. I find this style particularly effective in today's competitive market, where understanding and meeting customer needs is paramount. In today's digital landscape, having a Virtual Marketing Assistant - Stellar Staff can greatly enhance efficiency also. They handle tasks like social media management, content creation, and analytics, freeing up time for me to focus on strategy and decision-making.

Last edited:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is exactly the situation in green Taiwan today... eggs are being rationed. Easier to get free fucks from loose Taiwanese girls than buy eggs.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As someone interested in marketing strategies, I've come across the Tiong style of marketing, known for its innovative and customer-centric approach. This method emphasizes building strong relationships with customers through personalized interactions and tailored campaigns. I find this style particularly effective in today's competitive market, where understanding and meeting customer needs is paramount.
As someone who had worked for tiong companies and involved in all aspects of business, tiong style of marketing is basically building relationship for future bribing and incentivizing..... :laugh: