• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ting Pei Ling "If we work hard, we will be able to survive and do well!"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody works as hard as I do....... :rolleyes:

LKY-photo2.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not working hard but working smart. The environment plays an important part. It must allow its citizen the space, opportunity and reason to work hard. Sometimes, it is not the person dun want to work hard, everyone wants to do well in life but the person must 1st find a reason to work hard.

Honestly I doubt a 27 years old would understand what is working hard, just way too young.

Yes, work smart is more important. Labourers work very hard but will remain a labourer. Ah Ling work smart. Join PAP, going to be MP.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not work hard or work smart. In Singapore you must know the right person or be horn in elite family, ST called them Mandarin.

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why get so worked up. We all know that she is just a flower vase. Token representation to show that youths are valued.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why get so worked up. We all know that she is just a flower vase. Token representation to show that youths are valued.

hi there

1. if rin tin tin is some flower or vase.
2. risk low must be goddess of mercy or what.
3. come on!
4. such specimen cannot qualify for flower or vase.
5. flat-chested, airport, no legs too!
6. the only thing she has satisfied is some 40yr old prick.
7. which may or may not know how to bonk!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah tong say got swiss std! ... :(

v dunwan 2 oni survive n do wel ... v want swiss std! ... :mad:

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. if rin tin tin is some flower or vase.
2. risk low must be goddess of mercy or what.
3. come on!
4. such specimen cannot qualify for flower or vase.
5. flat-chested, airport, no legs too!
6. the only thing she has satisfied is some 40yr old prick.
7. which may or may not know how to bonk!

Please refer to the PAP standard of beauty... Ho Chin :biggrin:

My only problem is that she looks underaged.

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another typical brainless Cooleo (Malaysian Chink) post

You think politicians are angels?
They are there to get things done. If she has direct access to PM's office via her fiance. That is great for her GRC

Only idiots like you think about her Salary and get jealous, forgeting the big picture.

What can I expect from a Malaysian Chink pretending to be a Sinkie?

so you are saying its ok and you support singaporeans exploiting their political connections for personal gain?

it is EXACTLY this type of attitude that reinforces the urgent need for an alternative party to the incumbents.

if ivebert has his way, all wealth and power should be limited to those with political influence. if you have none, go dig a hole and cry.

ivebert for PAP.

are you with him?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody hell, she was sucking milks when the current poor folks were working hard. Now she said her ancestors are not hard thriving and hard working like her? This is the kind of shit PAP will bring into parliament. I hope all RC members under her GRC vote her out, otherwise you will be making a fool of yourselves by serving this talk-cock "infant"

hitower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the video

Asking all sinkie to work hard, translate

Cheaper, Better, faster and now harder

Only moron will elect you.

VOTE OUT PAP!!!

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is trying to ask peasants to work hard, then got money to pay income tax and then gahmen got money to pay her MPee wage to buy Kate Spade!

Tin Pei Ling, if you are reading this.... here's my response.....

picture.php

StoneColdFinger.jpg

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark u bitch!

Work hard? How hard u want us to work? 24 hrs non stop? Fark u again.

It is not working hard, it all boils to your pAppy master management! I call it management! Fark u again!

My friend a Malaysian, now selling wan tan mee work from morning 11am to 2pm everyday. now driving BMW 7 series, living in a 18000ft2 bungalow. Place to see him, selangnor klang. Fark u bitch!

UR FUCKING MASTER IS INCREASING EVERY FUCK THING DOWN HERE UNTIL WE TABULEH TAHAN, THEN PAY U THIS BITCH AWESOME SALARY! Fark u!

I would rather vote an idiot!

Fuck the pap t hell

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL : Sorrie sorrie, say wrongly. Should be "if you work hard, we (PAP) will be able to survive and do well!":cool: