• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Tin Wants Your Love

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pic8.jpg

ac-milan-2.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZFZnpFTNuCE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our political equivalent of Sarah Palin, or in our case.... Sarah Pei Ling.
An airhead ..... enough said.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! shaking head man.
2. to pay 15 thousand per mth to such specimen.
3. no eye see leh!

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate Spade ... Hate Spade .... Hate Spade
Diamonds are forever Tin Tin's best friend.

This video has proven that Tin Tin is indeed very materialistic.

Seriously speaking if you are Mr Ng How Yue, what do you see in her that makes
her so attractive to you? Is it because the way she act cute makes your heart beats faster?

It was a shot gun marriage

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a shot gun marriage

I wonder who seduce who in the first place?

If it's really a shot gun marriage, I guess that poor chap Mr Ng will be having the
greatest regret of his life. Imagine now the entire nation knows exactly what type
of wife he has and this will inevitably invited a huge amount of gossip on him.

HulkSmash

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who seduce who in the first place?

If it's really a shot gun marriage, I guess that poor chap Mr Ng will be having the
greatest regret of his life. Imagine now the entire nation knows exactly what type
of wife he has and this will inevitably invited a huge amount of gossip on him.

Long live the people of MacPherson! Long live the people of MP GRC! How if they repent for the next 5 years?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Oh Jesus fucking Christ! For the love of god and all things sacred, can someone please remove her as MP?

zmonster

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mY6w4-2jIvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

At 3.38min -
Muthu - last time i never follow rule, i kena scolding. Now I follow rule, also kena scolding... I think I better go back India.

Lao Goh - Last time PAP all old folks, you all complaint. Now I put young gal Tin Tin, also kena complaint... I think I better go back china.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her so attractive to you? Is it because the way she act cute makes your heart beats faster?

NHY appears as an introvert. I doubt he finds it easy to 'tackle' charbor on his own. He looks like a goodie-goodie to me. Some wise guy played matchmaker. I dare bet TinTin was NHY's one and only girlfriend. TinTin not stupid. She must be fully aware NHY has a bright future ahead of him which comes with many benefits and riches for Mrs Ng How Yue.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate Spade ... Hate Spade .... Hate Spade
Diamonds are forever Tin Tin's best friend.

This video has proven that Tin Tin is indeed very materialistic.

She's really sexy, very young, her cunt is very tight, her body shape very sexy, she's earning big bucks, etc. Is that enough reason for mr Ng? Every night he come home can fuck her. Yummy!