• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling Inspect longkang also kenna hoot LOL

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tin Pei Ling rapped for trying to score brownie points
June 13th, 2011 | Author: Temasek Review

In a desperate attempt to win over her detracters, controversial PAP MP Tin Pei Ling put up a pathetic ‘wayang’ to check out drains in MacPherson to score cheap brownie points with Singaporeans.

In an earlier post on Wednesday, Ms Tin wrote she surveyed the drains in the vicinity and asked PUB to flush the drain weekly:

tplflood01.jpg

She checked out the drains again after a heavy drain two days ago:

tplflood.jpg

It appears that Ms Tin is working hard to ‘resolve’ the flooding in her ward except that there wasn’t really any floods to begin with.

According to a MacPherson resident Brandon Woo, there was no flooding at all during the heavy downpour as the water in the monsoon drain will flow into the sea when it reaches a certain depth:

brandonflood.jpg

Below is a photo of the drain just after the heavy rain on the same day:

macphersondrain.jpg

As Ms Tin is busy putting up PR gimmicks as such to convince Singaporeans she is worth every cent of her $15,000 monthly MP allowance, the police continues to drag its feet over her case.

It doesn’t reflect too well on the PAP to have a MP who is currently under investigation for allegedly committing a crime. It should close the case soon and account to Singaporeans so that everybody can move on.

Malaysia’s opposition leader Lim Kit Siang recently called on the Sarawak Chief Minister to be suspended from his duties till police investigations into his alleged corruption are completed. Perhaps Ms Tin should be relieved of her MP duties for the time-being as well since flouting of election laws is a SEIZABLE OFFENCE under the law.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chen Show Mao blogged about checking Paya lebar longkang. Before that Nicole seah praised the wonton noodle at Macpherson market.

TPL copied both of them and posted on FB. Has she got any ideas of her own?

What next? Take bus/MRT/LRT?

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend told me that she had asked a vendor in a MacPherson area food centre how her MP was. The vendor told her that the MP was quite good, spoke well and was quite pretty. The vendor ended off by saying, 'and she is so tall.'

My friend was a little taken aback, noting that the vendor herself was not short. My friend asked, 'do you know your MP's name?'

'Of course, lah. Nicole something, right.'

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend told me that she had asked a vendor in a MacPherson area food centre how her MP was. The vendor told her that the MP was quite good, spoke well and was quite pretty. The vendor ended off by saying, 'and she is so tall.'

My friend was a little taken aback, noting that the vendor herself was not short. My friend asked, 'do you know your MP's name?'

'Of course, lah. Nicole something, right.'

brother this is good!!! hahaha!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is saying - when you are in hole, stop digging. This lady hasn't stopped digging.

But people like her, will not stop digging, until it becomes so deep & the rim of that hole is her world. Which hole, are you referring to?:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TPL is a perfect example on how a sinkie behaves. She should be awarded for such fine example so that people will learn not to emulate her.

and who vote a low life sinkie to be a MP? a bunch of brainless lowlife losers who only follow every rule and bend down to be screwed with every single order made by their lord

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal
was the quote taken from her facebook?

in that case, who inspected the long kang? her moderator or her?
which leads back to what is the follow up of the cooling off day post?
shouldn't marine parade team be disqualified?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely you mean 'dud', i.e., the one that didn't explode when you ignited the detonator. And now, GCT has been arrowed to crawl towards the dud to place another charge next to it so as to safely detonate it.

SHE'S A SPENT-BULLET

lhl shld admit n do d rights b4 his govtment get d boots