• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling cried.......Why?......let's find out.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This from a source more reliable than scroobal's.

She wanted to go shopping for more Kate Spade bags. Her PPS husband told her it is not a good idea and also it's the wrong time to do it. She threw a tantrum, ran sobbing into her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

The husband is now sleeping with the pet dog.:(

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
give the tin can a break. We will ridicule her now, but once she rides on a coat tail into parliament, she's going to make life tough for you and me.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

She wanted to go shopping for more Kate Spade bags. Her PPS husband told her it is not a good idea and also it's the wrong time to do it. She threw a tantrum, ran sobbing into her bedroom and slammed the door shut.

I thought she would say "I don't know what to say!"

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
give the tin can a break. We will ridicule her now, but once she rides on a coat tail into parliament, she's going to make life tough for you and me.

I am shivering with anticipation.
Does that mean Parliament House will have to set up a bag room for Peiling Hilton?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought she would say "I don't know what to say!"

No that's not what she said. I thought I would spare members here her vulgarity, but brought it on herself.

She told her PPS.."No super tight cheebye for two weeks."

Someone is looking longingly at the pet dog.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She will stand with her legs wide open and say, "REPENT! Ye! SINNERS!"..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. go ahead with the tough thing, rin.
3. she would be some "silent" backbender trying to look cute and soft when the camera starts rolling.
4. kosong mentality.
5. what can she do, flood sheepishland with more kate spade.
6. or stomp her feet shaking the entire orchard road to sink!

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Tin Tin get into parliament after a FREE RIDE from GCT and get the monthly allowance of SGD 15,000, K.S is too cheap for her. She will go for L.V, Chanel, Fendi liao.....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One year plus has passed.... so far she has not disgraced herself....

483152_10150996642278120_85343944_n.jpg

She might even beat Nicole Seah in a one to one fight in 2016.....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TPL turns out to be a surprise.

She is faring better than Baey YK, Hri Humar, Lim BC, LSS, VB, Vikram Nair.

I wonder if it's true that BYK, HK , LBC, VB and VN have been chastised for talking nonsense and were told to watch what they say

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

That a good 1