• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tin Pei Ling Cannot Rest Her Chee Bye & Have Her Campaign During Maternity

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
She had been active on the ground. I was skeptical about her during the last elections but the things she had done made me rest my case. Opposition supporters who are uncivilized and leeches on the society as a whole had been smearing her for no good reasons. With such supporters, it undermines and reflect upon the quality of the opposition.

Hdb prices had gone done. Likewise rentals. Sme and the retail industry are hit by labour shortages because opposition had cried about the lazy people not paid the PM salary while performing the functions of a security guard. What had changed in the opposition ward during these years? It only gets worse and the surplus built up by the PAP turned into deficit.
Dear brothers and sisters

Tin Pei Ling will have her first baby and expected on 4th August and the baby father is _______.

If she give births to her baby on 4th August and PAP have election on 16 September (Lee Kuan Yew birthday), that means Tin Pei Ling has to campaign during her maternity leave while her cheebye is still bleeding and her baby is still crying to suck Tin Pei Ling neh neh!!!

huat ah!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard TPL has matured a lot over time.

That she has demonstrated to the Macpherson constituency that she is a capable and caring MP.

Despite her maternity leave, I am sure she will still go all out to rally her supporters in Macpherson to give her that vote of confidence to remain as their MP.

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope there can be more MPs like her.
I heard TPL has matured a lot over time.

That she has demonstrated to the Macpherson constituency that she is a capable and caring MP.

Despite her maternity leave, I am sure she will still go all out to rally her supporters in Macpherson to give her that vote of confidence to remain as their MP.