• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

times are bad, grad took up jobs in zoo

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Times are bad

A NUS graduate finding difficulty in getting a job here
finally accepted the offer to work with Mandai Zoo.

"What to do? It's better to work like this than earn nothing...,"
he mumbled to himself.

So the IT grad started work acting as a monkey. He had to wear
monkey suit and mask, chew nuts and eat bananas. He also had to
climb trees and jump from one to another to attract visitors.

The zoo has since enjoyed tremendous business and an increase in
visitor arrrivals. Even world leaders wanted to see the super 'smart'
monkey of the world.

Unfortunately, one day when he was jumping from the trees he slipped
and fell into a crocodile pool!

"Oh my God....I'm dying... now," he thought, as a hungry-looking
crocodile swam steadily towards his direction.

In the middle of his struggle, suddenly he heard a soft voice,
"Don't be afraid my friend... I'm from NTU."

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
....and all this time i thought the animals were real.
I once saw a monkey masturbating in front of a class of children and teachers.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proves that hiring locals to act as animals in zoo are much cheaper than hiring a team of professional trainers to train real animals to do the tricks. It all boils down to dollars & cents.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Times are bad

A NUS graduate finding difficulty in getting a job here
finally accepted the offer to work with Mandai Zoo.

"What to do? It's better to work like this than earn nothing...,"
he mumbled to himself.

So the IT grad started work acting as a monkey. He had to wear
monkey suit and mask, chew nuts and eat bananas. He also had to
climb trees and jump from one to another to attract visitors.

The zoo has since enjoyed tremendous business and an increase in
visitor arrrivals. Even world leaders wanted to see the super 'smart'
monkey of the world.

Unfortunately, one day when he was jumping from the trees he slipped
and fell into a crocodile pool!

"Oh my God....I'm dying... now," he thought, as a hungry-looking
crocodile swam steadily towards his direction.

"Don't be afraid my friend... I'm from NTU."

"Unfortunately, one day when he was jumping from the trees he slipped
and fell into a crocodile pool! "Oh my God....I'm dying... now," he thought, as a hungry-looking crocodile swam steadily towards his direction.
"Don't be afraid my friend... I'm from NTU"

Fortunately for him, the hungry looking crocodile, says "Don't be afraid my friend I am from PAP"....Be afraid!:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkies are so backward and still looking for a job. The trend now is self-employment, setting up biz, getting creative and finanical freedom.

Getting a job is for caveman. Why sinkieland first world still doing caveman activities.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another truth is that you pay diamonds, you get white golden monkeys. If you have heard of white elephant, you know what I mean. If you heard of the golden tap, you know what I mean. You can see such monkeys in our parliament session.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is another truth is that you pay diamonds, you get white golden monkeys. If you have heard of white elephant, you know what I mean. If you heard of the golden tap, you know what I mean. You can see such monkeys in our parliament session.

Its those animals with golden handshakes and golden parachutes that pissed me off...

muthualitoto

sinkies are so backward and still looking for a job. The trend now is self-employment, setting up biz, getting creative and finanical freedom.

Getting a job is for caveman. Why sinkieland first world still doing caveman activities

not only backward, even jokes are stale, this was a 1930 depression joke only different institutions names were used. hehe

hiddentalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably thought the tigers were from SMU...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yKwNT-_RfQo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yKwNT-_RfQo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess marine biologists don't exist because you say so? or they can just never exist in stinkypore.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Getting a job is for caveman. Why sinkieland first world still doing caveman activities.

CB Kia tonychat,

no need to tell whole world your prostitute ladyboy gf is self-employed lah:oIo::oIo::oIo: