• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

times are bad, BEWARE OF INTERNET CON

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny that u love reading my bo liao postings:rolleyes:

CaughtYaLookin.jpg

dont_even_think_of_stealing_osha_ca.png

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was 'conned' into reading this thread. but nevermind lah, con letters still more interesting that yr ranting of yr meaningless existence.

BEWARE OF THE INTERNET CON - BAPOK BOB SIM a.k.a. LEETAHBAR!

it's highly possible that bapok leetahbar himself is the author of those internet con letters ..... LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
another new kind of email con tactic:

I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR CONSINGMENT WITH THE FedEx COURIER SERVICE / Call me: Tel: +234-708-304-5364.‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: 15 October 2008 02: 11AM
Reply-to: [email protected]
To:

Good day!!! CLAIM NOTIFICATION. This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession, this parcel contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $2 Million dollars only and it is ready for delivery to your door step. Meanwhile, before the delivery or shipment will take place, you are advice to send to us the following data’s mention Fill this Form: Name:Address:City:State:Postal Code:Country:And your contact phone number: The above requested information’s will enable us deliver your parcel correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person.Furthermore, you might be asking yourself how comes this email, cheque or draft, Anyway, your cheque was brought to this office by a Lottery Fiduciary Agent Or Claim Agent, signifying that you are a rightful winner to their Lottery Award selected randomly from 10 lucky email addresses which your email address is one of the lucky email address. FedEx courier service company mailing you as per your parcel that was brought to this company to be delivered to you by lottery groups, along the delivery process that brought a misunderstanding between you and the lottery claim agent and in regards of their request as per their insurance certificate cost and tax fee which happened to be the course of your parcel being pending for the past months/one year. Meanwhile we are hereby happy to inform you that the FedEx Company has finalized everything with the icon insurance company of Nigeria’ and the internal revenue office as the company has also listed 24 valuable parcel’s to be intact in their office after the released of the parcel’s from the icon insurance company and internal revenue office. We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains the sum of $2 million dollars is among the 24 parcel’s listed which is now in our office and also with your name as the receiver despite that we lost your private residential address’s, which is an indication that you can now re-send your residential address, telephone as stated above back to the FedEx company where your parcel can be delivered to you without hesitation with this e-mail ([email protected]) Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel to you that the fiduciary agent still owes this company the sum of $150 before incident occurs, note that this company has spend out of their incomes in the process by recovery back your parcel’s dear customer we once again appreciate your patronage in our favor. Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender since we have lost his contact. via western union so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after one week only, as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but with a huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a demurrage? Which you will not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that almost gone if not for the love that the good God have for you by favoring you with his favor because it was God who did it not by your power but by the spirit say the lord. We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in two days time and it will get to your door step the third day as soon as this company receive the balance left by your sender’ and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see your parcel coming on the way and you will also know when it will arrive at your country because we operate in trust and loyalty in your favor. And also the FedEx Courier Service Company is hereby to inform all their customers by eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that are going all-over the world be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes. FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain, transportation, business and related information Services. PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE RECIEVERS NAME------ ROWLAND ONOS SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS RECIEVERS COUNTRY----LAGOS NIGERIA AFRICA. TEXT QUESTION------------WHAT FOR? TEXT ANSWER---------------.DELIVERY AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$150MTCN NUMBER...................... Please you have to send the full payment information including the MTCN Number for we to fully proceed on your delivery FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever. Call me: Tel: +234-708-304-5364 and speak with the MD. Mr. Donald Ray for more info. WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL. YOURS AFFECTIONATLY. MR WILLIAM CROSS

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they cannot tempt u with greed and unwarranted downfall, they try to get as close to practically as possible. this time, they try to lend u MONEY with a "too good an offer to miss" loan rate.

SO BEWARE!! respond to that and you are a hooked fish:( you get something of a temptation in your email like this:

Get loan at Low rate*([email protected])‏
Sent: 12 October 2008 04: 21AM
To:

We are group of company out here and we are willing to lend out loans with the interest rate of 0.5% monthly and within the amount of $1,000 to $10,000,000 as the loan offer,100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. With our flexible lending packages loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we give loans of all kinds to interested clients,firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. If you need assistance from us contact us via email us on
Email- [email protected]
Name:
Phone Number

Yours in Service,
Kenneth Livingstone Esq

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like greed, if one gives way to supersitition, then be prepared to pay your dearly "school fees" to learn an expensive lesson.

chao ah kwa father basher temple thief

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
con artists are always around,whether the times are bad or good.
it is only that when times are bad like now,there will be more of these type of people going round to take advantage of it.
so always must be very careful,when the deals is/are too good to be true.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once encountered this fraud on sg craigslist, trying to rent out a pretty-looking apartment in Kembangan for just $800. Sure enough it was too good to be true.

When i verify the address, the real place look different from the photos. I kept asking to see his apartment, but he claimed he had transferred out of sg and just wanted someone to stay there and keep it clean. Then he wanted me to transfer the 1st 3 mth rent, then he fedex me the key.

Hohoho how many dumbasses can fall for that?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
con artists are always around,whether the times are bad or good.
it is only that when times are bad like now,there will be more of these type of people going round to take advantage of it.
so always must be very careful,when the deals is/are too good to be true.

the correct person to blame is one ownself.

if we allow greed to take over our mind, stupidity follows...and we can kiss our hard-earned money adieus.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....ask yourself why u need to imitate then:biggrin:

hypocrite old fart fake monk chao ah kwa

people have to be warned to stay far far away from an ANIMAL like you ... LOL

have you got any victims from this forum yet .... LOL

Engaged in illicit gay activities is a crime!

Stealing temple donations is a crime!

Bashing your father is a crime!

Conning property is a crime!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's really sad. we assert caution but then so many still could fall ploy to our own banks:eek:

i love the way one lau auntie blamed herself: IT'S MY OWN FAULT, i greed over the extra bank interests.

COUNT THE PENNIES, LOST ALL THE POUNDS!:p

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's really sad. we assert caution but then so many still could fall ploy to our own banks:

chao ah kwa father basher temple thief

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and now i could be someone's GUARDIAN ANGEL!! no joke!:p:confused::rolleyes:

Be My Guardian‏
Sent: 28 October 2008 18: 50PM
To:

Cindy Abami01 bp 25687 abobo 03 abidjan,ivory coastPersonal email:[email protected] Dearest One, I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of almighty for you to help me,the almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly and you would never regreat this. I am Miss Cindy Abami, from Sierra Leone, but now in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.I am the only Daughter and child of Engineer Williams Philip Abami and my father was a contractor with ministry of works and housing in Sierra Leone and Cote D'ivoire before he died.My father died in feburay 19 2008 after being involved in a motor accident. Before my father died, my mother had earlier died as a result of Diabetes.Before my father died in the hospital while taking treatment, he told me that there is Four million two hundred thousand united states dollars(US4,200,000.00) he has in a bank here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. He said that the money was meant for establishing a branch of his business in Abidjan - Ivory Coast. Though, according to my father he deposited the money in his own name and mentioned me in the documents as the next of kin .Before his death he adviced and instructed me to seek for a trust worthy person abroad who will help me invest and manage this money for me until i am capable to handle it. Now I have succeeded in locating the bank in Abidjan and also confirmed the fund is in there , most honest and confidentiality.But the bank said from the agreement my father has with the bank that i can only claim the money when i am 25 years. And if i am not upto that age, i should look for a foreigner who will help me in recieving the money and for investment purposes in his or her country. Now I am seeking for your assistance to help me transfer out this money out from the bank to your account so that you can be able to manage and invest it in any good business in your country and also help me to move out from here so that I can contiune my education which stopped since my parents death. I am Waiting anxiously to hear from you so that we can discuss how you can assist me on this as my guradian since it is the only condition that the bank said this my inheritance can be release to me at this my present age or i can wait until i am upto 25 years and above. Thanks for your kind attention and i will appreciate to receive your reply to know if you will be able to help me stand as my guardian for my inheritance be release to me through your kind help.Please i am willing to give you 15% from the inheritance for standing as my guardian and also know that you are going to manage it for me .Please i am on my kneels begging you to accept standing as my guradian so that my inheritance be transfer out from here.Please i will like you to send this information to me which will be what i will be presenting to the bank when i hear from you.Please you can write me through my Personal email:[email protected] 1.Your name and your address.

thanks
Miss Cindy Abami

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
even "unclaimed parcel" i was also included. could even claim it in the fastest time. CONMAN gave his personal numbers. wow lau eh!!:eek:

I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR CONSINGMENT WITH THE FedEx COURIER SERVICE / Call me: Tel: +234-708-615-3546‏
Sent: 25 October 2008 13: 09PM
Reply-to: [email protected]
To:

Good day!!! CLAIM NOTIFICATION. This is to notify you that your parcel is still in our possession, this parcel contained an International Cashier Bank Draft/Cheque worth the sum of $2 Million dollars only and it is ready for delivery to your door step. Meanwhile, before the delivery or shipment will take place, you are advice to send to us the following data’s mention Fill this Form: Name:Address:City:State:Postal Code:Country:And your contact phone number: The above requested information’s will enable us deliver your parcel correctly without any mistake or delivering your parcel to a wrong person.Furthermore, you might be asking yourself how comes this email, cheque or draft, Anyway, your cheque was brought to this office by a Lottery Fiduciary Agent Or Claim Agent, signifying that you are a rightful winner to their Lottery Award selected randomly from 10 lucky email addresses which your email address is one of the lucky email address. FedEx courier service company mailing you as per your parcel that was brought to this company to be delivered to you by lottery groups, along the delivery process that brought a misunderstanding between you and the lottery claim agent and in regards of their request as per their insurance certificate cost and tax fee which happened to be the course of your parcel being pending for the past months/one year. Meanwhile we are hereby happy to inform you that the FedEx Company has finalized everything with the icon insurance company of Nigeria’ and the internal revenue office as the company has also listed 24 valuable parcel’s to be intact in their office after the released of the parcel’s from the icon insurance company and internal revenue office. We are happy to inform you once again that your parcel that contains the sum of $2 million dollars is among the 24 parcel’s listed which is now in our office and also with your name as the receiver despite that we lost your private residential address’s, which is an indication that you can now re-send your residential address, telephone as stated above back to the FedEx company where your parcel can be delivered to you without hesitation with this e-mail ([email protected]) Meanwhile remember that the sender of this parcel to you that the fiduciary agent still owes this company the sum of $150 before incident occurs, note that this company has spend out of their incomes in the process by recovery back your parcel’s dear customer we once again appreciate your patronage in our favor. Without hesitations you are to pay for just the balance left by your sender since we have lost his contact. via western union so that your parcel can be delivered to your residential address before it accumulate a demurrage after one week only, as you know your parcel is not just an ordinary parcel but with a huge amount and I think you understand what I mean by accumulating a demurrage? Which you will not allow to happen to your recovery parcel that almost gone if not for the love that the good God have for you by favoring you with his favor because it was God who did it not by your power but by the spirit say the lord. We assure you that your parcel will arrive at your country in two days time and it will get to your door step the third day as soon as this company receive the balance left by your sender’ and the tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you via e-mail immediately so that you can track it yourself to see your parcel coming on the way and you will also know when it will arrive at your country because we operate in trust and loyalty in your favor. And also the FedEx Courier Service Company is hereby to inform all their customers by eradicating all their communication with the scam mails that are going all-over the world be careful with their e-mails so that your parcel will not be in danger with their evil planes. FedEx provides access to a growing global market place through a network of supply chain, transportation, business and related information Services. PAYMENT INFORMATION OFFICE RECIEVERS NAME------ ROWLAND ONOS SENDERS NAME------- YOUR NAME SENDERS COUNTRY----- YOUR ADDRESS RECIEVERS COUNTRY----LAGOS NIGERIA AFRICA. TEXT QUESTION------------WHAT FOR? TEXT ANSWER---------------.DELIVERY AMOUNT TO BE PAID---------$150MTCN NUMBER...................... Please you have to send the full payment information including the MTCN Number for we to fully proceed on your delivery FedEx is one of the world's great success stories, the start-up that revolutionized the delivery of packages and information. In the past 30 years, we've grown up and grown into a diverse family of companies -a FedEx that's bigger, stronger, better than ever. Call me: Tel: +234-708-615-3546 and speak with the MD. Mr. Donald Ray for more info. WAITING TO READ YOUR E-MAIL. YOURS AFFECTIONATLY. MR WILLIAM CROSS