• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to form shadow cabinet

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get hold of the key positions. Press are only interest to seek shadow ministers view of the issues. Without taking key positions, which LTK and CST didn't, is a weakess link to the people.

Shadow Finance Minister,

Shadow Communications and developments,

Shadow Foreign minsters,

Shadow Labour Minster,

Shadow Land and Transport Minister,

Shadow Trade Mininster

Nominate a Opposition Leader.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get hold of the key positions. Press are only interest to seek shadow ministers view of the issues. Without taking key positions, which LTK and CST didn't, is a weakess link to the people.

Shadow Finance Minister,

Shadow Communications and developments,

Shadow Foreign minsters,

Shadow Labour Minster,

Shadow Land and Transport Minister,

Shadow Trade Mininster

Nominate a Opposition Leader.

Must have Defence

Foreign Affairs

Manpower

Nationa Development

boman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah. You look at the voting patterns. Municipal issues I believe still matter FIRST for voters. Then only, national issues.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other opposition parties should now merge with WP and work together for the next election. 5 years is not a long time. Without any member in parliament, these opposition parties will be financially strapped. There are already cracks in the PAP. So strike while the iron is hot.

Anyway, the PAP should be congratulated.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed. So the foreign minister (a national issue) gets fired first, the best PAP PR man gets fired first.

Nevertheless this is historic, many firsts so sit back and enjoy the gradual change, Hougang and Aljunied
are in good hands.

Nah. You look at the voting patterns. Municipal issues I believe still matter FIRST for voters. Then only, national issues.

wowentian

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other opposition parties should now merge with WP and work together for the next election. 5 years is not a long time. Without any member in parliament, these opposition parties will be financially strapped. There are already cracks in the PAP. So strike while the iron is hot.

I think not easy. WP as a whole, seen as more discipline party. other opp will not lower their pride and align themselves to wp. otherwise we will not see so many small opp party, end up achieve nothing. I believe WP has a stricter selection process, not easy. I respect LTK for putting a tremedous effort in building up his team all these years bit by bit, he has created a better image for wp.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Merger will bring WP down.
See those in RP(leader have problem himself). SDP most candidate are from other party( meaning they have problem).
SDA&SPP have not ideas maybe will be merger again with NSP.