• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to buy Silver

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jul 12, 2009
Silver, go!
By Ned Kelly

US Federal Reserve credit dropped US$58.5 billion last week, taking the total amount of Federal Reserve credit that they created to a hefty $1.997 trillion. If you take this weekly decrease in Fed credit and multiply it by 52 to get the yearly total, it comes to a staggering $3.042 trillion a year, which be a whopping 40% decrease in the M2 money supply, which would be plenty bad enough if that were the end of it, but this is Fed credit, which is the stuff of legend where it appears as if by magic - poof! - in the books of the banks (although it is not magic that put it there, but the mere whim of Fed chairman Ben Bernanke), which the banks use to lend out gigantic multiples of that increase in credit! Gaaahhh!

With the moron jerking monetary policy around willy-nilly, and that kind of stupidity is so highly dangerous that not even professionals should try this at home, which means that you should be buying gold, gold, gold!"

But wait a minute. As I look across the board to see the price of silver, I was stumped. The price of silver is so low as to be absolutely ludicrous. What is wrong with silver?

Ted Butler, independent silver market observer, has been a long time looking at the obvious manipulation in the silver market with just a few "players" actually controlling the price so as to, I figure, run a scam, and up to now it has been up to Mr Butler to identify the blatant criminality in the Comex futures market,