• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiktok reveals that PAP will fuck low class Sinkies until they die. Secondly coolie gene Sinkies have no problem throwing age parents onto the street.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't working until we die a virtue exemplified by our Supreme Founding Leeder?

Retirement is for slackers and pussies.

Why suddenly all the shaming now? What exactly is the agenda? :unsure:

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
qgQRK4j.gif

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap say old ppl bored need exercise,I am wondering pap mother bored n work ad cleaner also I Don think so ,I think they busy with travelling n enjoying good food n stay in landed properties with a garden for old ppl to do planting,lol,sonkies live in pigeon holes n work as cleaner,that cb TCH funking LCH or chl talking cock but he busy funking another MP,ccb ,karma will look for him hope his family got cancer n die

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

TikTok video reignites concern over elderly being forced to work in Singapore​

A TikTok video highlighting an elderly cleaner reignites awareness of challenges faced by working elderly in Singapore. A LKYSPP report in Sept 2023 suggested S$1,492 for basic needs for seniors over 65, which was later rebutted by the Singapore Govt.

Did Sinki CEO Shou Zi Chew know and aware about this article?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't working until we die a virtue exemplified by our Supreme Founding Leeder?

Retirement is for slackers and pussies.

Why suddenly all the shaming now? What exactly is the agenda? :unsure:
Card Brod collector...OnGuard