• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Woods returning to Buddhist roots

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, if not for the huge amount of money to be lost to the wife in a divorce suit, I wld not buckle to the demand for a public apology. Wtf! If I go to buy char huay teow, the hawker will give me two eggs instead of one. C'mon, I'm golf number one and my name is Tiger, and women find that attractive. How many men get to be Golf Number1 and king fucker? Hey, I deserve to be offered so many cunts. What sex addiction? Any hot-blooded male will be drooling in my golf shoes. My only regret was to be found out.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world should ban certain parts of the Holy Bible, ban the 13 Epistles of Paul. Before God disappeared in the Bible, men can have more than 1 wife. Abraham have 2 or more, Moses also had more than 1 wife (God speaks and present at that time). Then God disappeard in book of Esther (God not mentioned) and later God only come to you in a vision, or prophetized, and now you have to pray pray for God (he may never answer you).

Bring back the pre-Paul's period and Tiger could have as many wives as he like.

Ban the New Testament - 13 Epistles of Paul (he actually wrote only 4 and supposedly inspire by God to write them). So what happend to the 9 faked one? and men could have many wives.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's not a hypocrite. The rest of the world is.

Win more, get more pussy. Doesn't work any other way. Stupid fucking society.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiger woods returning to buddhist roots
afp, feb 19, 2010, 10.32pm

ponte vedra beach (florida): Tiger woods believes the buddhist precepts he learned from his mother, kultilda, will help him right a life derailed by his now infamous infidelities.

"i have a lot of work to do, and i intend to dedicate myself to doing it," woods said friday in his first public remarks since sordid revelations of his extramarital affairs surfaced in november.

"part of following this path for me is buddhism, which my mother taught me at a young age.

"people probably don't realize it, but i was raised a buddhist and actively practice my faith from childhood until i drifted away from it in recent years.

"buddhism teaches that a craving for things outside ourselves causes an unhappy and pointless search for security. it teaches me to stop following every impulse and to learn restraint.

"obviously i lost track of what i was taught," woods said.

Woods said that 45 days of in-patient therapy - to which he will return on saturday - had helped him realize that his life needed a spiritual element.

"in therapy, i've learned the points of looking at my spiritual life and keeping in balance with my professional life. I need to regain my balance and be centered so i can save the things that are most important to me, my marriage and my children."
、、回头是岸/阿弥陀佛,

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are quite rite...most sinkies are hypocrites,always pretending upright. If not manily because of sex diseases,you think they will not fuck ard...:rolleyes:

He's not a hypocrite. The rest of the world is.

Win more, get more pussy. Doesn't work any other way. Stupid fucking society.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha, he do better to visit ronny's church to get a dose of hell fire, brimstone from that businessman!

jw5

Loyal
He is a hypocrite.
If you have been following his news over the years, you would have known that he has always tried to project a "goody goody" image.
That's what irritates me about him. If he didn't pretend to be an upright "role model" while winning golf tournaments and making tons of money, I wouldn't begrudge him all the pussy.