• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tiger Airways seat selector ? What if you don't pre-select your seats?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone tried flying Tiger with your family or friends ?

The pre-selection of seats is $6 per seat per flight. I understand with AirAsia if you don't preselect your seats, even if both you and your partner check-in at the counter together, AirAsia will purposely make two of you seat miles apart to teach the cheapos a lesson.

What about Tiger ? Anyone knows if you check in at the counter together, will they let both of you sit together ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People here shy to admit they fly budget airlines ?

I've been flying budget for work for the past 4 years so I'm used to it.. except i am annoyed at the lenient allowance for passengers' carry-on luggage. I hate it when I have no space in the overhead compartment for my laptop bag

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiger will make you sit between 2 fat hairy Indians for saving $6

for $6.99 don't mind sitting next to tiger woman.

image.jpg

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Has anyone tried flying Tiger with your family or friends ?

The pre-selection of seats is $6 per seat per flight. I understand with AirAsia if you don't preselect your seats, even if both you and your partner check-in at the counter together, AirAsia will purposely make two of you seat miles apart to teach the cheapos a lesson.

What about Tiger ? Anyone knows if you check in at the counter together, will they let both of you sit together ?

I have no idea if you checked in together at the counter, Tiger will let both of you sit together.

My best $6 spent for my pre-selected seat on Tiger was when 2 hot chiobus in short shorts were sitting beside me. One to my right and the other to my left. Both were traveling alone and were not related. Both of them also paid for their $6 pre-selected seats. I literally had an erection during the flight. I can't believe flying budget can be so much fun!

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea if you checked in together at the counter, Tiger will let both of you sit together.

My best $6 spent for my pre-selected seat on Tiger was when 2 hot chiobus in short shorts were sitting beside me. One to my right and another to my left. Both were traveling alone and were not related. Both of them also paid for their $6 pre-selected seats. I literally had an erection during the flight. I can't believe flying budget can be so much fun!

Did you offer them sausage and eggs for pre-selected meals ?

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will still do a web check in, not counter check in. For AirAsia, even during web check in they purposely assign one in front one at the back. So you have one last chance to pay and pre-select before getting your boarding pass.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the Jetstar automatic check-in the best implemented... A real successful case study of automation

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the Jetstar automatic check-in the best implemented... A real successful case study of automation

I agree. Jetstar automatic check-in really high tech. I am told the new Terminal 4 going to follow Jetstar's pattern all the way. No more check in staff.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. Jetstar automatic check-in really high tech. I am told the new Terminal 4 going to follow Jetstar's pattern all the way. No more check in staff.

As far as I know Jetstar uses the Qantas check in system (since they are 100% owned by Qantas)..

AirAsia tries to implement the same thing but they still have people at the check in counters to check. Wtf..?