• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiger Airways is a NATIONAL SHAME!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How often does one get a Cheap and Good stuff? If you take budget airlines, expect budget treatment. If you pay premium, expect to get premium treatment.

I wish you pple would actually read my post before commentl. First off I didnt say anything about pricing and getting premium treatment. All I said was it was unfair to just slam Tiger Airways for delays on domestic flights because the other 2 budget airlines serving Australian domestic routes were also always having delays. And in case you are wondering, No I'm not trying to defend Tiger Airways; despite what I just said, I still think Tiger airline sux balls. The reason why I stated that earlier was like I said in the VERY FIRST POST. Its unfair to point the finger at Tiger airways alone for this particular problem because all the other budget airlines sux just as much.

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it is not only the delay that frustrates tiger air customers ..but the availability of service and people to pacify or provide information that caused the complaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you book Tiger Airlines, First thing in your mind is cheap. When problems arises, you complain. Never trust a tiger, they will maul you from behind. Remember, you booked with your eyes opened.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ham kar cham first, asshole!?

:biggrin:

Because assholes like you don't have much to do in life except farting and shitting fucking lousy posts here! :rolleyes:

Your mother gives deepthroat sia and nice anal!

Fuck your whole family worth of assholes!

:oIo: :oIo:

har who is this seow kau.......barking with new nic.....was that royston cheng the born loser asshole......

Your mother gives deepthroat sia and nice anal too
Fuck your whole 18dai family worth of cunt and assholes!
he he he got it.......:biggrin: