• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiagong, many small big bosses feel pressures in bad times

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiagong , very best way to tackle Food Inflation de woh :biggrin:
ok, i will bring my own flask of kopi-c siew dai everywhere i go in sg.
1703779203992.jpeg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
To reduce the food costs, singkie govt can allow more countryn of import to send in their raw food to be Sold in Singapore. This is the way to beat inflation mah. You need to bring in competition.

For example open up more pork export country. Chee bye we import eggs from all over the world. We Singaporean get to eat all the sexpensive food, while Jiu hu kia earn big money and spend little.

There are many ways to bring down the food costs... Chee bye NEA is Fucking lazy .
Cannot lah

Good Hands will help u to ensure u have BEST food from around the world at a RESONABLE Price de woh

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be a loser lay.. there's no way to save yourself out of your own poverty. The only way is to earn your way out of poverty.

Enjoy what you have

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss start business because there is consumer market. In Singapore, boss up prices to scare consumers. Who is the culprit?