• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thx again for the Original Poster for Soursop cure cancer

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My new staff said he need the job cos his wife got cancer and he needs to bring home $110 per day minimum he got kids & parents too.

So i said since i find him not suitable for the post but i'll let him work till he find a better job.

Then when i found out his wife got kidney and cancer too. The Cancer already operated on but now she's got lumps all over her body and doctor say it's pus.

So i told him to let her eat Soursop for the cancer and Cranberry juice for the kidney. And drink a lot of Lemon+Honey add to water as drink.

After 2 days he said the pus lessen by 50% and first night as usual her pee was reddish/brownish (Blood) & pain when peeing but 2nd night brownish gone and a lot of whitish residue-like, white particles in Urine but no more kidney pain during peeing.

2 weeks now she's walking around no more pain & face/eyes not swelling any more all lumps gone. She eats 2 to 3 entire soursop fruits everyday now... rofl I told him to ask her take it easy on the fruit must eat proper food to regain health.

Oops almost forgot...
Tks to PAP !!!

Majulah Singapura !

Now i progress to drink vegetable and fruit juices made by a juicer which i bought.
I buy all organic vegetables and fruits and juice once or twice a day. I will be doing this for the rest of my life.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who have cancer it is not a death sentence. I know people who recovered from it when they changed their diets. The more healthy foods you include into your diet, the better the chance of survival. A good place to begin is to start juicing e.g. Gerson Therapy. The reason it works is because you are including healthy vegetables & fruits into your diet. Protocols like the Gerson Therapy provide a frame work of what you should be doing. Dr. Gerson was simply an MD who observed his patients & through years of trial & error he devise a protocol of healthy practises that anyone can follow.

Equally important is to exclude the bad things like food additives , meats, GM foods, sugars, ....etc

Other than Soursop, cruciferous vegetables like broccoli are known as cancer fighters. Other things to consider curucumin, fucoidan, Vitamin B17, AHCC mushrooms, ..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it will be more helpful if you stay away from here for the rest of your life

I am so sorry that you will be disappointed as my presence here signified a higher level of intelligence and consciousness.. It will be a great loss if i leave.

Those losers who can't stand it can fuck off from this forum.