• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thugsin the next US endorsed strongman of Asean

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion it is no coincident that Thailand was Obama first stop before Burma and Cambodia.
My feeling is that all businesses in these countries in the future will feature Thugsin in one way or another.
I think the screw is turning against the Yellow Shirts.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my humble opinion it is no coincident that Thailand was Obama first stop before Burma and Cambodia.
My feeling is that all businesses in these countries in the future will feature Thugsin in one way or another.

Thaksin of Thailand..............Hun Sen of Cambodia.................and Obama are all puppets of the Zionist Jews..........

Aung San Suu Kyi of Myanmar is another one.............

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thaksin of Thailand..............Hun Sen of Cambodia.................and Obama are all puppets of the Zionist Jews..........

Aung San Suu Kyi of Myanmar is another one.............

Yes, and Thugsin is the appointed leader of the pack. He must have contributed to Osama campaign funds.
He will be trillionaire soon.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama won't care which neighborhood small time thug is in power, so long as the thug is friendly to the USA. The purpose of this visit is clear, to encircle China. The USA is finding its footing tightening the noose around China. And China is still in state of confusion due to internal problems.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yellow Shirts influence will wane further when the king dies......change is upon Thailand.
Soon it will be our turn....Long live the king!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like it or not, Thaksin was the democratically elected PM before he was ousted.

81 miws and one useless president also ''democratically' elected in sinkieland by the 60.1%.....heehee
Uneducated Thai farmers more politically savvy than daft sinkies.....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like it or not, Thaksin was the democratically elected PM before he was ousted.

81 miws and one useless president also ''democratically' elected in sinkieland by the 60.1%.....heehee
Uneducated Thai farmers more politically savvy than daft sinkies.....