• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three young tiongs bullied classmate and murdered him in cold blood. After the deed, they still can act nonchalantly.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victims of bully need to overcome their fears and stand up to the bully. When I was in sec 2, I was constantly bullied by this asshole from the next class. One day, he slapped me on the face. I buay tahan and gave him a punch on his fuck face and a side kick on his stomach. His nose was bleeding profusely and he was lying on the ground in a state of shock. Our parents were called in and we were suspended for a week. After that, he dared not even to look at me. The best part was my father gave me the thumbs up and said, "Well done son!"