• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three women murdered in Yishun

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is not the first time.It's not going to be the last. I saw and experienced their behaviour everywhere from the study mamas to the construction worker - they're a breed of very explosive, volatile, angry and unpredictable people who will kill if provoked or even if they're sligted.They've so much rage inside them waiting to explode on anyone who steps on them! They'll simply stab back and kill and they will not run - standing over the dead bodies!!! Damned scary this type of people.What you say?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
190908-cover.jpg

teocheewee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

As what I had said before.

I carried a backpack everyday once I am out of my HDB house.

The packpack includes 2 8" blades, passport and S$20,000 cash.

Should any FT offended me, I will give them I have. no question ask.

Singapore no longer save, you cannot depends on police anymore. trust me.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than meets the eye.

Wanbao said a group of men rushed up after hearing screams and left hurriedly after the woman fell down. A car was heard zooming out.

The suspect in the house was confronted by Malay police officers who needed a neighbour to help translate between them. He had said that he had a work permit.

The suspect may not be the murderer after all.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

How would you stab a person to guarantee it is fatal?

Have you considered carrying stun gun as well?

How long would 20 grand last?

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
How China people treat one another. I think the 2 men were thieves cos they were trying to break their fingers.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZV48lik2YMM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZV48lik2YMM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Something very wrong with this post-mao generation of Chinese - mentally,culturally,emotionally and socially. They turn devils at every slight provocation and kill with no feelings. Very dangerous. And they look so benign,so gentle and so demure like the housewife who killed the father in law!!!

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, thing just got complicated...or complex, not like good old kampung days, simple and relax...

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past,it was rare that i hear screaming and shouting in the middle of the night in my neighbourhood.
But with the increasing number of PRC's staying in the area (mostly as tenants), the frequency of quarrelling, shouting and screaming in the middle of the night has increased so much that its a now a weekly occurrence.Nowadays it is at least once a week that I'm woken up by loud screaming and shouting in the neighourhood and its always by PRCS's in their distinctive mandarin.They do not care whether their neighours are sleeping and in fact you can always tell they are coming home because they seems to be talking at the top of the voice.
With the tainted milk scandal happening again in China, it will not be long before the problems associated with contaminated foods,water,toys,shoddy accounting (eg CAO) and voilent crimes be repeated here.YES-first class society indeed.

jw5

Loyal
Hi All,

As what I had said before.

Should any FT offended me, I will give them I have. no question ask.

Singapore no longer save, you cannot depends on police anymore. trust me.
Do you mean that you give them the cash, or you give them the blades and use the cash to run away? :smile:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are employers and people going to understand the kind of culture these PRCs come from?? In the parts where these poor, violent chinks come from, life is cheap and people do whatever it takes to win. I've been told that if you knock someone down, the right thing to do is hire thugs to cut the body up and dispose of it. The police won't be fair to you.

This means sinkee employers must wake up and stop hiring cheap labour from china. Sinkee flat owners must wake up and stop letting out flats to PRCs. Sinkee people must wake up and stop patronizing PRC-run stores or even think you can trust them as friends.

I carry a rusty pen-knife in my bag nowadays, so that if these violent ruffians make trouble for me one day, i'm ready for whatever they throw at me.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singaporeans are easy meat for these PRCs.We're too gullible, too naive, too weak and easily bullied and easily cheated of everything.How many married men and uncles have been cheated? How many innocent housewives have been swindled? How many lives have been lost? They're heartless and merciless people.