• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three-quarter tank rule should go up the lorry already !!!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to fuck you slow...lancheowboy...lol
Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!aka.mudskipper aka lnchwmn1,2,3,4,5 and only aka Samuraisan...lol
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Ask your mummy she loved the cumber up her arse or not?
Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

you let uncle fast fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

you have to think three posts before you can come up with a reply issit? this kind if standard can only post in ah qua forum, dun come here and xia suay your uncle

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you let uncle fast fuck until dunno whether you boy or girl issit? let uncle tell you, this one nobody knows, your mother oso cannot tell whether you boy or girl leh

you have to think three posts before you can come up with a reply issit? this kind if standard can only post in ah qua forum, dun come here and xia suay your uncle

Waaahh, this one must copy and paste to your admirers in asiaone.com forum lnchwmn3!aka.mudskipper aka lnchwmn1,2,3,4,5 and only aka Samuraisan...lol
Wah lancheowman of the "Superior" understanding of Chinese culture revealing your true colours for all to see hor?

Poor enlarged clitoris boy dare not use English to fight anymore. Xia suay, xia suay....must be the pounding in the arse he has been getting from me had caused him to lose his minuscule balls as well. Fifty plus years old former SAFGU unit guard dog who claims to be an elite Guardsman! Pathetic!...lol....lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

dun keep repeating thesame thing lah, everyone oso can see you let uncle fuck until buay tahan, dunno whether you boy or girl (but actually, you are both). so easy win, uncle also sianzzzz

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun keep repeating thesame thing lah, everyone oso can see you let uncle fuck until buay tahan, dunno whether you boy or girl (but actually, you are both). so easy win, uncle also sianzzzz

Go on please. Display the sum of your all the education your mother prostituted herself for to give you a headstart in life, you pathetic 50 years old plus fool!.....lol......lol!.......lol......lol

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on please. Display the sum of your all the education your mother prostituted herself for to give you a headstart in life, you pathetic 50 years old plus fool!.....lol......lol!.......lol......lol

you let uncle fuck until now then you can think of something intelligent to say issit, uncle got education, imagination also got the new power generation to fuck you until you dunno whether you boy or girl...so you boy or girl?, no you are both

why your font still so small?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you let uncle fuck until now then you can think of something intelligent to say issit, uncle got education, imagination also got the new power generation to fuck you until you dunno whether you boy or girl...so you boy or girl?, no you are both

why your font still so small?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

you let uncle fuck until you still wanna beg for more issit? you tell uncle you boy or girl first? you forgot you boy or girl issit? or because you are neither boy nor girl?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
you let uncle fuck until you still wanna beg for more issit? you tell uncle you boy or girl first? you forgot you boy or girl issit? or because you are neither boy nor girl?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah qua! you let uncle fuck until you still wanna beg for more issit? you tell uncle you boy or girl first? you forgot you boy or girl issit? or because you are neither boy nor girl?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah qua! you let uncle fuck until you still wanna beg for more issit? you tell uncle you boy or girl first? you forgot you boy or girl issit? or because you are neither boy nor girl?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL pariah chow ah qua let uncle f until crew loose, only know how to repeat and repeat and dunno whether it is boy or girl or both?

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL pariah chow ah qua let uncle f until crew loose, only know how to repeat and repeat and dunno whether it is boy or girl or both?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

chow ah qua pariah doggirl cum bitchboy, repeat the same message for uncle so that uncle can tell eveyrbody you dunno whether you boy or girl or both or dog or bitch or both too...LOL

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
chow ah qua pariah doggirl cum bitchboy, repeat the same message for uncle so that uncle can tell eveyrbody you dunno whether you boy or girl or both or dog or bitch or both too...LOL

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

cham liao, pariah chow ah qua, ki seow liao, only repeating the same thing but cannot tell us whether it is boy, girl or both or dog, botch or both...somebody pls call IMH

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cham liao, pariah chow ah qua, ki seow liao, only repeating the same thing but cannot tell us whether it is boy, girl or both or dog, botch or both...somebody pls call IMH

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

pls repeat to let uncle laugh

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls repeat to let uncle laugh