• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Three men in hospital after fight at mall in Sembawang

Zieler

Alfrescian
Loyal

Three men in hospital after fight at mall in Sembawang

By Sara Grosse | Posted: 12 February 2013 2207 hrs

display_image.php

A police cordon around the area where the fight happened at Sun Plaza in Sembawang.

SINGAPORE: Three men ended up in hospital after an apparent brawl at Sun Plaza in Sembawang.

The Singapore Civil Defence Force said it received a call for ambulance assistance just before 6pm.

The three men were then taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

Police said investigations are still ongoing.

An eyewitness, Nur Indra Abdul Karina, told Channel NewsAsia that one of the men involved in the incident was "covered in blood".

The witness said he felt something was amiss when he saw a huge crowd gathering just outside the mall.

He said: "I saw... one body lying down there, facing me, panting. Seems to me like he is already half-dead. Then another Indian guy, with a handkerchief on top of his head, also injured. The Chinese guy seemed to be panting, like it was hard to breathe. I can see he is trying to say something like 'help help'."

-CNA/ac

Firestorm

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'I'll chop you to pieces'

February 14, 2013 - 12:44am

By: Koh Hui Theng

019c1c30.jpg

PICTURE: Lianhe Wanbao

While waiting in line at a news-stand at Sun Plaza in Sembawang on Tuesday afternoon, three men bumped into another man.

Angry words were exchanged. The men then hurled threats and vulgarities at one another. This lasted a few minutes before the three men moved away.

Later, the man spotted the group at the back of Sun Plaza. A witness said he chased the trio while brandishing an 18cm-long vegetable knife and yelling: “Say some more and I’ll chop you to pieces!”

A police spokesman said they received a call at 5.52pm on Tuesday. A 39-year-old man was arrested for voluntarily causing hurt with dangerous means.

Three men were taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital with head injuries and slash wounds.

Read the full story in The New Paper on Thursday. (Feb 14)