• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thread deleted - "GIFT OF LIFE"

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
A thread posted, titled "GIFT of LIFE - Spread the Word" was persistently deleted without any reasons given.

Why? :confused:

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
It amuses me and arouses my curiosity as to why a thread like "GIFT of LIFE - Spread the Word" would be a target for deletion.

It surprises me.

Does anyone of you wish me to post the thread once more? So far, I have not been getting any reason why the thread was deleted.

It must be sensitive stuff. It is not obscene or defamatory, because it isn't all that. LOL.

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shadowy figures lurking behind the scenes...
I agree that reasons be given for deletion.
The right thing to do for any host. :cool:

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, think you just RE-POST THE THREAD.
Then request other guys here to viral post the thread so that it
becomes difficult for the host to delete it. Use other
titles for the threads spawned. Hehe.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amusing, is it not? Below is the thread which was deleted again and again. Must be affecting someone to want it deleted. Can I know the reason why?... :biggrin:

<table class="tborder zeroBorder" id="post211732" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr></tr><tr><td class="thead">

</td></tr><tr><td class="alt2"> <table class="zeroBorder" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> masgnoeL
user_invisible.gif

Alfrescian (S)
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Jul 2008
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td></tr><tr><td class="alt1" id="td_post_211732">
icon1.gif
GIFT OF LIFE - Spread the Word please..
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> Kindly consider to be a member donor. I am already one.
It is not tax-deductible in Sinkiepore, but anyway, I am alright with the US$54 paid. You can pay by Visa or Mastercard.

This is the website:

http://www.giftoflife.org/

It took Sinkiepore freaking long before registering as a co-operating body with Gift Of LIfe. It only register on 27 Jan 2009, whereas other countries already on board years ago. This is FIRST WORLD standard for you, my friends. More like FIRST WORLD SALARIES, but THIRD WORLD standard, as far as I can see.

Anyway, here it is...the address and website.

<table class="tx_spdirectory-pi1-dotted zeroBorder" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="3">Singapore Bone Marrow Donor Programme (BMDP)</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3">Match codes: Singapore [SG]</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="tx_spdirectory-pi1-small" valign="top" width="55%"> 11 Outram Road
169078 Singapore
Singapore</td> <td class="tx_spdirectory-pi1-small" valign="top" width="35%">TEL: +65-6327-1344

FAX: +65-6327-1279
</td> <td class="tx_spdirectory-pi1-small" valign="bottom">Details</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="tx_spdirectory-pi1-small">Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.bmdp.org/</td><td colspan="2" class="tx_spdirectory-pi1-small">Date registered: 2009-01-27</td></tr></tbody></table>

Ever wondered why you hardly hear from Singapore Bone Marrow Donor Programme (BMDP) about participation?

Well, for those intelligent enough, you would already know the answer.
No hints will be given, for it is just too plain obvious.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tamie Liu Tao Is So Adorable!
<home is="" on="" the="" range=""></home>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you guys, please get use to the following dialog box. LOL.

<!-- NAVBAR POPUP MENUS --> <!-- header quick search form -->

<!-- / header quick search form --> <!-- user cp tools menu -->
<!--<tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Edit Avatar</td></tr>-->
<!-- / user cp tools menu --> <!-- / NAVBAR POPUP MENUS --> <!-- PAGENAV POPUP -->
<!-- / PAGENAV POPUP --> <table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="70%"><tbody><tr> <td class="tcat">vBulletin Message</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<!-- main error message --> Invalid Post specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
</td></tr></tbody></table>