• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thos who invested in JB Properties....

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of peers, then why your UHNW private jet taking friend Numero Uno must take taxi to airport to board his private jet? You ashamed of him?

BTW I dun go in often and it's for a change of environement if you please, won't die if I don't go. Your moniker Merl Haggard suggests you are an old goat so stop behaving like a childish kid.

hahaha. just because someone take taxis occasionally to airport means he is cheapskate??? grow up. like I said I am a differnet league from you(even if what you claimed to a HNWI). li ka shing even takes MTR in HK and larry ellison have been known to take subway to work. Ikea founder one of the richest man drives a 20 year old volvo. at least I admit I occasionally take taxis to airport because sometimes the call to travel can be immediate. no time to waste and wait for limousine to come and pick me up. BTW when I travel I drop off at the small terminal right next to Terminal 2 and pass through 2 lady officers manning the single aisle without showing my passport on the second floor to the private jet. ground floor is like a hotel lobby. no access to outsiders as policemen heavily guaard the driveway. in the lobby there is a spiral staircase to the second floor. only those who have travel through this special terminal knows what I am talking about. so don't talk crap here about taking taxis and passing judgement on people whom you do not know.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of saving those small money by going to Jb to shop?

Run the risk of getting robbed or stabbed by robbers.

Pay traffic 'fine' to m&d traffic poodles

Still need to pay these nonsense barrier fees
Get on with your life talking with cock in your mouth.
If you have not been to jb, just zip up.
Do not show your ignorance. You are total disgrace.