• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This year's May Day speech. What you guys think?

MaxRiley

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is this year's May Day speech. What you guys think?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/employers-workers/1091464.html

SINGAPORE: Employers, workers and customers all depend on one another and have a role to play in making things better for each other, said labour chief Lim Swee Say.

Mr Lim, who is Secretary-General of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), was speaking at the NTUC May Day Rally on Thursday morning.

"We are doing well, we can do better -- every employer, every worker and every customer," stressed Mr Lim.

He said employers must learn to bring out the best in every worker and treat them better.

On the part of workers, Mr Lim said they have to value their jobs more and take greater pride in what they do.

Mr Lim also said as customers, one should remember that service staff are people too.

"Let's treat each other as equals with courtesy, respect and appreciation," said Mr Lim.

"We can all become better employers, better workers and better customers, all at the same time."

- CNA/nd

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...-bully-us-PMEs-have-a-place-to-go-to-for-help!

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?177538-Debate-on-minimum-wage-is-useless&p=1825683#post1825683

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?177538-Debate-on-minimum-wage-is-useless&p=1823123#post1823123

say.my.jpg

:rolleyes:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the PM not reading the news? Recent survey shows more than half of Singaporeans would want to retire at 55!!
Bloody idiot!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking bastard is chinese helicopter why don't he speaks mandarin, speaks such a poor english and uses purely academic dogma, if the a neh and ah soh could understand what this doggy articulation, we should be in the super 1st class world.
LHL, although he is your classmate you should fuck him for not understanding the ground want and need, any way you sack him he still can get a better pay job outside what a big deal!

Here is this year's May Day speech. What you guys think?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/employers-workers/1091464.html

SINGAPORE: Employers, workers and customers all depend on one another and have a role to play in making things better for each other, said labour chief Lim Swee Say.

Mr Lim, who is Secretary-General of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), was speaking at the NTUC May Day Rally on Thursday morning.

"We are doing well, we can do better -- every employer, every worker and every customer," stressed Mr Lim.

He said employers must learn to bring out the best in every worker and treat them better.

On the part of workers, Mr Lim said they have to value their jobs more and take greater pride in what they do.

Mr Lim also said as customers, one should remember that service staff are people too.

"Let's treat each other as equals with courtesy, respect and appreciation," said Mr Lim.

"We can all become better employers, better workers and better customers, all at the same time."

- CNA/nd

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lhl the a55hole is so unprofessional he demand respect from others? Curse him next time take plane crash.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you suck my cock and I will arrange the crazy dog to fuck your ass. You fucking chinese helicopter. I always look up in the St to see the news of you & your whole family died in a tragic car accident.

i am so popular i think i wanna become the next pm of singapore.

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fish is this stoopid guy talking about? "to be cheaper is to be more productive"??
Is he out of his mind? That's not being more productive!! That's being more const conscious!
Being more productive is to do things more effectively and more faster.. who wrote his speech?!!

LimSiaSuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you suck my cock and I will arrange the crazy dog to fuck your ass. You fucking chinese helicopter. I always look up in the St to see the news of you & your whole family died in a tragic car accident.

mr kopi-o, you must be a depraved person. you can suck your dog's cock and he fuck your ass in gratitude. or you can goto changi village or petain lane. these places are the final frontiers for people like you. the socially disconnected.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
why get upset with English grammar. Get use to Chinese style grammar.

Go dump English. Angmoh are learning Chinese in mass.

The fucking bastard is chinese helicopter why don't he speaks mandarin, speaks such a poor english and uses purely academic dogma, if the a neh and ah soh could understand what this doggy articulation, we should be in the super 1st class world.
LHL, although he is your classmate you should fuck him for not understanding the ground want and need, any way you sack him he still can get a better pay job outside what a big deal!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
who wrote his speech? cheap worker I guess, Pinoy possible?

What the fish is this stoopid guy talking about? "to be cheaper is to be more productive"??
Is he out of his mind? That's not being more productive!! That's being more const conscious!
Being more productive is to do things more effectively and more faster.. who wrote his speech?!!