• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this vietbu can?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I caused a slim and fair Vietbu to fall off her Vespa scooter in HCMC District 1. She was wearing a white ao dai. It was at a busy road junction near the statue of Ho Chi Minh and a boutique hotel. I helped to lift up her scooter. :inlove:

Crossing roads in Vietnam is jaywalking by default. And you cannot hesitate while crossing the road.

604d1f8cc97eea68eda716f124094a63.jpg

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol, diff countries got diff ways of dealing, depending on the culture and law..for eg in sg road rage normally just end with a shouting match, seldom parties dare to resort to violence, of cos with the exception of some siao langs...in msia they will just take out parang and hack, in thai sometimes shoot with gun, lol

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I caused a slim and fair Vietbu to fall off her Vespa scooter in HCMC District 1. She was wearing a white ao dai. It was at a busy road junction near the statue of Ho Chi Minh and a boutique hotel. I helped to lift up her scooter. :inlove:

Crossing roads in Vietnam is jaywalking by default. And you cannot hesitate while crossing the road.

KNN you never helped to lift her? KNN

jw5

Loyal

Thanks for the field report. :thumbsup:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow lam tinh aimai :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think 9/10 sg men of any age and financial status that married vietbu or having vietbu as gf or are vietbu players i.e keep visiting viet bars or keep changing vietbu gf etc think using their arse gai KNN are you 1 of them? KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think 9/10 sg men of any age and financial status that married vietbu or having vietbu as gf or are vietbu players i.e keep visiting viet bars or keep changing vietbu gf etc think using their arse gai KNN are you 1 of them? KNN
So who are the smarter 1/10 ? KNN of course my uncle included KNN fuck and Mia KNN talk kum cheng with them ? Don't be stoopid can anot KNN

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in thai if farang dare to touch local sure kana whack upside down

I second that as I have witnessed it before. Very protective of their own race regardless of whether he/she is in the right or wrong! Just surround overwhelm and whack especially if its a farang!