• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This song is 40 years old this year!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watched the movie at Majestic Cinema with one chiobu from Chung Cheng High. She was weeping towards the end of the movie.
Communist school also got chiobu ? The two pockets in front of her uniform I sianz one half liao. :eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Communist school also got chiobu ? The two pockets in front of her uniform I sianz one half liao. :eek:

Sinkie Chinese schools are hardly communist... don't be fooled by LKY's bullshit story justifying the cracking down of Nantah and possibly other Chinese schools back in the day. :biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

You'll be surprised. She's damn pretty and her boobs size was decent. Looks a little like Tarcy Hsu. Saw her on the second floor of Katong Shopping Centre and approached her. She was very friendly. Lost touch with her after she left for her studies in UK.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie Chinese schools are hardly communist... don't be fooled by LKY's bullshit story justifying the cracking down of Nantah and possibly other Chinese schools back in the day. :biggrin:
LKY is very scared of the chinese students and the chinese educated.:biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'll be surprised. She's damn pretty and her boobs size was decent. Looks a little like Tarcy Hsu. Saw her on the second floor of Katong Shopping Centre and approached her. She was very friendly. Lost touch with her after she left for her studies in UK.
The past can only be recalled by memories.:wink: