• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This should have been standard history taught in all schools

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM of Malaysia called old man. Too many incidents on private visit to Sarawak, drunk and totally incapacitated on golf course, fondling a few women including grabbing the breast of the wife of a state minister. Mohd Taib territory. The most powerful power broker and richest man in Malaysia.

If Singapore did not act, the Malaysia would have gone public via the press as too many people involved.

Interestingly Devan tendered his resignation shortly after admission and examination had been done, No one pushed him. He then changed his mind after the letter went to the speaker.

Paul Tambyah would know better as his father flew to Kuching to bring back Devan.

Any idea why Devan's case was made public? Made Devan looked real bad.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If Singapore did not act, the Malaysia would have gone public via the press as too many people involved.

Nothing was made public at the time of the incident.

All the bizarre details only came to light when Kenny Nair tried to take on his ex boss over the definition of "alcoholic".

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM of Malaysia called old man. Too many incidents on private visit to Sarawak, drunk and totally incapacitated on golf course, fondling a few women including grabbing the breast of the wife of a state minister. Mohd Taib territory. The most powerful power broker and richest man in Malaysia.

Interestingly Devan tendered his resignation shortly after admission and examination had been done, No one pushed him. He then changed his mind after the letter went to the speaker.

Paul Tambyah would know better as his father flew to Kuching to bring back Devan.
hahaha...PM of malaysia called old fart u also know...
either u are bullshitting again or devan was lying thru his teeth......lol.
http://therealsingapore.com/content...e-devan-nairs-letter-8-july-1988-lee-kuan-yew

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post

That can't be right. Wikipedia says the same thing too, and they are obviously flawed. So obviously you are fuck wrong...................once again.
hahaha...papsmearer, pse tell I was wrong in what so that I will not make the same mistake again.....pse.
hahaha...[SIZE=5
]papsmearer[/SIZE]
, pse tell me I was wrong again in what???
I want to learn so that I will not make the same mistake again........pse...pse....

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand was not touched because they allowed safe landing to the Jap invaders from the north of Malayan peninsula. After the war they paid for their collaboration by ceding land to the Malayan Federation. IIRC, Kedah and even Kelantan used to be part of the Thai Kingdom before the war.

You are correct about the part about giving preferential treatment to the natives. It is well documented that the Malay people were deputised as policemen and even had some sort of political representation during the occupation. This was the divide and rule tactic used by the Japs.

Wrong leh the treaty was in 1909 wwII took place like 30+ years later

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Siamese_Treaty_of_1909

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why nowadays you see the Japanese Imperial "Rising Sun" flag on many vans and cars driven by Malays.

It was the only time in Singapore's history that they could ride roughshod over the Chinese.

I bet they would love to see that again - millions of Chinese slaughtered, and the Malays given a respectable place in society.

I never trusted the Malays.

serious? Imperial rising sun flag?

LOL and they needed a foreign entity the japs who would actually have killed them off were it not for them fighting the chinese to ride roughshod over chinese.