• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This PAP 'A' team will wipe out WP. What do you think?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, I just want to come out and say that the Group Representation Constituency (GRC) is a scheme conjured up by the PAP to retain more seats in the parliament. The other ways of skewing the electorate to their advantage are: redrawing electoral boundaries, and punishing opposition GRCs and SRCs by withholding services.

I do not support the concept of GRC at all. I strongly believe if the PAP is masculine enough, they will man up, and allow for only man-to-man square off in each constituency. No need to sneak in weaker candidates on the coat tails of stronger ministers... but if this is how the PAP wants to play, let's play.

I propose the following team for the PAP in Aljunied. If I were the PAP, I would field the strongest team possible in the Aljunied GRC. Don't just talk. Do. Put your money where your mouth is. Unless, of course, if the PAP has no confidence.

Here goes. The 5 PAP candidates should be:
1) PM LHL
2) DPM Tharman
3) DPM TCH
4) Minister Ng Eng Hen
5) Minister Kee Chiu Sing.

If you cannot win with your A team, you have no business running the government, and for that matter, Singapore.

Let's bring it, shall we, PAP. Show some guts for once.

http://renounce-sg.blogspot.sg/2015/07/aljunied-grc-battleground.html

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSM news are all hollow and to think they are 'A' is just kidding yourself.

Where were all these A team when riot in LI do they speak up?

First of all, I just want to come out and say that the Group Representation Constituency (GRC) is a scheme conjured up by the PAP to retain more seats in the parliament. The other ways of skewing the electorate to their advantage are: redrawing electoral boundaries, and punishing opposition GRCs and SRCs by withholding services.

I do not support the concept of GRC at all. I strongly believe if the PAP is masculine enough, they will man up, and allow for only man-to-man square off in each constituency. No need to sneak in weaker candidates on the coat tails of stronger ministers... but if this is how the PAP wants to play, let's play.

I propose the following team for the PAP in Aljunied. If I were the PAP, I would field the strongest team possible in the Aljunied GRC. Don't just talk. Do. Put your money where your mouth is. Unless, of course, if the PAP has no confidence.

1) PM LHL
2) DPM Tharman
3) DPM TCH
4) Minister Ng Eng Hen

If you cannot win with your A team, you have no business running the government, and for that matter, Singapore.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Chey you think they so stupid? It's like telling Najib to sue WSJ

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will sweep across the board
and win the General Election with a confident margin

Vote for PAP for a brighter and secured Future!!!
No other oppo can challenge the superiority of the PAP Team!!!

1412779_1049283268416406_6500573953210315020_o.jpg

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a PM and DPM need to hide behind 6-men GRC while pushing their soldiers into suicide squads, what can one figure out how much the leader value their contribution?

Of course if is only need be 'yes-man/women' and earn at least 5-digit allowance, not to mention heaps of directorships, and if lick the right way and boss shoik,, can get million-dollar salary, why not?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
1) PM LHL
2) DPM Tharman
3) DPM TCH
4) Minister Ng Eng Hen

This is really a dream team, yes, bring it on! I can vote these five nincompoops out all at one go.

gswarriors

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL and his ministers where got balls? Even as ex-generals, I seriously doubt they have done anything gutsy in their past. All they do is hide behind the curtain and pray that LKY's fearless reputation can save their asses.

Now with LKY gone, these million dollar ministers are about to learn that the Singaporean populace and voters are not as stupid and "kuai" as they think.

Good luck Kim Hsien Loong! See you in North Korea after the election.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) PM LHL
2) DPM Tharman
3) DPM TCH
4) Minister Ng Eng Hen

If WP wins over the A team and this is a very BIG IFFFFFFFFFF ... , are you sure that they can run the country when they can't even run the town council well.

Are you willing to put your stakes on WP to run the country ?

Think clearly ... This is a not a dinkam game.

game.jpg

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
are you sure that they can run the country when they can't even run the town council well. Are you willing to put your stakes on WP to run the country ?

The big if is when on whether those arseholes dare to present themselves in AJ-GRC.

Running a TC is different from running a country, so why not?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The big if is when on whether those arseholes dare to present themselves in AJ-GRC.

Running a TC is different from running a country, so why not?

This will be the last time in living memory that WP will run a GRC town council. Most Aljunied residents are disappointed with the way WP ran their town council into the ground. Victor Lye is coming to get you!!

gswarriors

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not seriously thinking that WP screwing up does NOT have anything to do with PAP meddling behind the scenes? These PAP cronies are very deceptive to make you think that even paying million dollar salaries to public servants is OK. You have been brain washed.

Of course WP or SDP or any other parties would be able to run Singapore better the way it is now.