• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this kinds of old revolvers can fight terrorists with Ak47?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right. If ever terrorists show up at Changi with AK-47s and grenades, SPF will run away with their 5 shot revolvers. CISCO private security guards, many of whom, are FTs, will say not my business, I only earning salary, not worth dying for. In the end by the time the tactical response team arrives, terrorists are out of ammo or blow themselves up already and hundreds dead. This scenario sounds about right to me.

while it true that the public cannot count on the rent a cop to rescue them in the event of terrorist attack in changi but there still the reservist KINS unit deploy at the airport 24/7. A full troop (dunno how many men) is deploy at 24/7 in changi out of sight of public eye. weapon complement consist of 9mm HK and 01xM16 per team. of course how the reservists will react will be everyone guess but cannot be any worse than a bunch regulars hiding in a ambulance. a friend who a KINS reservist always kpkb that mata force is exploiting them, his reservist per year at least 21 days, the time selamat MIA, it 40 days per work year. He already completed his 10yrs cycle yet he still kenna recall this year although he started his first reservist in 2003 and never defer. now he refusing to attend ippt while he argue with mata regarding his ROD letter as he already served 12 cycle.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are NS men still roaming the corridors of Changi Airport? They might be armed with assault rifles but I doubt they are carrying fully loaded clips.

When I was doing guard duty in my NS days they only gave each guard 5 rounds:biggrin:
My time in NS, only 3 rounds in magazine for guard duty. Which proves that SG govt value the lives of NS men as expendable and worthless.

How to survive in a firefight with any attacker with only 3 rounds? Nowadays even riskier with ISIS fighters who have AK47, fully loaded mags with spare clips, grenades etc. No wonder SPF hide in ambulance and fled when discovered.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My time in NS, only 3 rounds in magazine for guard duty. Which proves that SG govt value the lives of NS men as expendable and worthless.

How to survive in a firefight with any attacker with only 3 rounds? Nowadays even riskier with ISIS fighters who have AK47, fully loaded mags with spare clips, grenades etc. No wonder SPF hide in ambulance and fled when discovered.

SAF isn't worried about you meeting terrorist and outgunned.
They worry you go gung-ho and run amok with a full magazine clip killing the paper generals

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
more importantly, will india prez modi visit his low caste riot underlings at changi chalet while on the way to changi expo to meet his atas caste expats ?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
$2,000 a month FT guarding Changi Airport in the event of a full scale terrorist attack like in Paris (because Gay Loong said it could happen here) will, a) Drop their weapons and run away screaming like little girls, b) surrender and allow themselves to be taken hostage with other people c) stand and fight toe to toe in a 5 hour gun battle, risk their lives for $2000, and for a country that is not theirs. Which scenario is likely you think?

2k to die for another country? Not worth it man!

2k to die for PAP so that they can continue to help themselves with the peasants millions?

Most Definitely not worth it!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3 rounds is more than enough,knowing the idiots sinkies are,they would probably spray everywhere without even looking where the target is at like a nub in counterstrike with a 12 guage shotgun or para pissing his pants hoping to scare off his enemy,if he is lucky one or two bullets might hit while he wastes 3 magazines and get hit by a headshot on the 4th mag.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
while it true that the public cannot count on the rent a cop to rescue them in the event of terrorist attack in changi but there still the reservist KINS unit deploy at the airport 24/7. A full troop (dunno how many men) is deploy at 24/7 in changi out of sight of public eye. weapon complement consist of 9mm HK and 01xM16 per team. of course how the reservists will react will be everyone guess but cannot be any worse than a bunch regulars hiding in a ambulance. a friend who a KINS reservist always kpkb that mata force is exploiting them, his reservist per year at least 21 days, the time selamat MIA, it 40 days per work year. He already completed his 10yrs cycle yet he still kenna recall this year although he started his first reservist in 2003 and never defer. now he refusing to attend ippt while he argue with mata regarding his ROD letter as he already served 12 cycle.

I know some friends who serve in a certain vocation for their reservists and got called up until aged 50 years old. after that, they re-up them for another 5 years to age 55 without informing him. When he confronted them, they just say "Oh, we thought you would be volunteering". Fuck the SAF.