• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is why u shdnt be a kaypoh and go around taking picture of people not wearing masks

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman Allegedly Hit For Taking Photos Of Group Of 3 Without Masks In Jurong, Suffers Cheekbone Fracture​

The man reportedly asked her to delete the photos but she ignored him.
By
Jeremy Lee
-
6 Jun 2021, 1:36 am

RC Manager Allegedly Attacked After Taking Photos Of Void Deck Gamblers, Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Man​

Under the current Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) measures, gathering in groups of more than 2 isn’t allowed unless you’re from the same household.
Needless to say, masks have been compulsory outside the home for more than 1 year.
However, it’s amazing that there are people who still don’t follow these rules. A woman reportedly came across 3 of them at a Jurong void deck.
xwoman-beaten-jurong-void-deck-1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ASkRm5Rw1s.webp
Source

She took photos of the rule-breakers, and was allegedly beaten up for it, suffering a fractured cheekbone.

Woman came across group of 3 at void deck​

The incident started off on Wednesday (2 Jun) evening at about 7pm, when the 51-year-old woman came across a group of 3 people, reported Shin Min Daily News.
They were gambling at the void deck of Block 336 Jurong East Avenue 1, she told a resident.
xwoman-takes-photos-beaten-blk-336.jpg.pagespeed.ic.z-JLueOutt.webp
Source

They were also not wearing masks, thus completing a trifecta of offences:
  1. Gathering in a group of more than 2
  2. Gambling in public
  3. Not wearing masks in public

Group moved to another location after being caught​

The woman, who is a Residents’ Committee (RC) manager known only as Ms He, approached them.

She advised them to leave, and they did so.
However, she later saw that the group had merely moved to the void deck of another block to continue their illegal activities.

Thus, she took photos of them.

19-year-old follows, hits her​

While 2 of the people in the group left, the 3rd one, a 19-year-old man, followed Ms He.
A resident who witnessed the incident saw the man following her in the carpark next to Block 340.
xwoman-takes-photos-beaten-blk-340.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WLDjiTahMk.webp
Source
He was heard asking her to delete the photos, but she ignored him.
The man then allegedly attacked her from behind with a strike to her face.

Woman suffers fractured cheekbone​

Fortunately, residents came to Ms He’s aid, said Jurong MP Xie Yao Quan in a Facebook post on Saturday (5 Jun).

xxie-yao-quan-jurong-woman-beaten.jpg.pagespeed.ic.n0V6GvgVAW.webp
Source
The eyewitness told Shin Min that blood was flowing from the woman’s mouth, and she was sent to hospital.
Mr Xie added that she suffered a hairline fracture to her cheekbone, among other injuries.

A few days after the assault, Ms He’s lower chin is still bruised, and her lips are still swollen.
xwoman-beaten-jurong-void-deck.jpg.pagespeed.ic.H6bdtb7NzI.webp
Source
She’s currently resting at home, Mr Xie said.

Alleged attacker arrested​

The police told Shin Min that they received a report on the incident at 7.32pm that night.
They subsequently arrested the 19-year-old on suspicion of voluntarily causing grievous hurt.
That offence carries a jail term of up to 10 years, a fine or caning.

He’s also under investigation for intentional harassment. Offenders face a jail term of up to 6 months and/or and fine of up to $5,000.

MP won’t stand for abuse​

As Ms He is an RC manager, she serves residents and the community, often going out of her way, Mr Xie said.
Thus, he won’t stand for abuse of any form against his officers and volunteers while they’re doing their duties.
They will continue to support her as she recovers from her injuries.

Kudos for her bravery​

When Singaporeans see others flouting the rules, we may choose to turn a blind eye to avoid getting involved.
Thus, it was brave of Ms He to approach the group of offenders as she risked harm to herself for the sake of the community.
MS News salutes her for her public spiritedness, and wishes her a full recovery from her injuries.
Have news you must share? Get in touch with us via email at [email protected].
There are many cheese pie mask nazis in sillypore

Morgernstern

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday afternoon was at AMK hub. Saw a foodpanda delivery guy arguing with the security as to why must wear mask in the mall.

I do not know why until now people still want to disregard this rule. Asking for trouble only.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friday afternoon was at AMK hub. Saw a foodpanda delivery guy arguing with the security as to why must wear mask in the mall.

I do not know why until now people still want to disregard this rule. Asking for trouble only.
Stoopid people do stoopid thing wise people do wise thing eg since the law state must wear but don't need wear when eating jogging brisk walking etc wise people can wear don't wear wear don't wear wear don't wear ...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to get job like RC Manager, like quite switched off?
hanor, can get to tarpow leftovers in styrofoam and screw those kala-ok aunties summore - ask tarpow john, whose stiff upper-lip may have bruises and less teeth as he's now afraid of taking random peekture of others :redface:

Tay Fook Yuen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Attack a woman? What kind of hero or gangster attack a woman who doesn't even carry a parang? Rapist get fk in the ass. Men who beat women I don't know what will happen in Changi prison.

What happened to masculinity? Maybe depressed by women who only give sex through transactions.
The irony of yr statement fits yr username

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think this is not bravery but stoopid kaypoh ji KNN have to see under what kind of situation if want to be a hero eg in crowded train bud lip etc KNN under void deck is very spacious it is stoopid to put the mask KNN my uncle would have gave @ginfreely a fucking punch when he leetired KNN
Pui you evil coward Cantonese criminal bully linking me to every woman nothing related to me and advocate violence.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony of yr statement fits yr username

It happens to the best of us.

Being pointless and lost of meaning tends to have destructive action to attract or create attention.

I remember I went to ER for a stomach attack mistaken for a heart attack so that I can be assured my heart is fine. I've spent $1k on medical bills which I should just invest in vice which does the same thing without getting poke or lose blood.

Last edited: