• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This is why Syed avoid hui???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop! Stop disfiguring chinese women. They are not suitable for head scarves and attire that covers their entire body. Chinese girls are a work of art to be admired and cherish.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop! Stop disfiguring chinese women. They are not suitable for head scarves and attire that covers their entire body. Chinese girls are a work of art to be admired and cherish.
Finally u speak with sense. One thing is I dunno why some chink wear head scarves are quite fashionable. If they wear like han, they don't look chio already. Why ah?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
wearing scarves does not fit chinese girls image. They are meant to dress like a whore. Thats why i like em,

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
wearing scarves does not fit chinese girls image. They are meant to dress like a whore. Thats why i like em,
I dunno I have a feeling that u like hui chink wearing head scarf. Is true even got peo find the difference some chink wear head scarf become angel some don't suit han skimpy outfit. U agree?

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese girls in wearing head scarves look too angelic. Innocent.dont suit their temperament.
So u avoid or dont avoid them. I remember a very fair snow skin hui chink wearing headscarf with a ah neh moslem husband, everybody was staring and jealous. tat cb ah neh guy was so arrogant. i was thinking is it u?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So u avoid or dont avoid them. I remember a very fair snow skin hui chink wearing headscarf with a ah neh moslem husband, everybody was staring and jealous. tat cb ah neh guy was so arrogant. i was thinking is it u?
me arrogant? I would share the girl with all my buddies.