• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is what SDP, gopalan n chee are good for...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
INSULTING SINGAPORE - a country they claim they are fighting for:mad: so surprised that SINGAPOREBLOODYBLOG allowed this comment to be published. has anyone wondered why in SDP forum, most of the comments were mocked up praises and no or few criticisms? free speeches, of course. free to praises, censorship to criticisms.:rolleyes:

Comments
To the editor of SINGABLOODYPORE

I am a friend of the Ooi Family. I have also contributed positively to the Wayang Party.com blog as a Singaporean voicing out concerns and seeking out clarifications through the blog. This i do in the broad interest as a citizen of Singapore and I write without losing my national pride and sense of patriotism.

But i strongly believe that this is an internal matter for Singapore and all its citizens and has nothing to do with your bloody foreign blog which is insulting, degrading, disrespectful and always has an evil agenda to undermind the unity of our people, our home and our system.

When you create a blog name to swear at our nation, you are swearing at all our people, and you dont expect us to respect you and what you write. I think you deserve a rope to hang yourself and have yourself castrated before you are dumped in your own bloody hell.......

Agape

Posted by: Agape Xue | 16/03/2009