• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what happens when you don't buy your gf the iPhone 6S

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is so good about an iPhone? Samsung is the bestest.

Samsung's software is arguably the worst among all Android manufacturers.

Apple's software distribution is universal and punctual. For Android, many users are still waiting for their Lollipop update.

Bad things about Apple are price, lack of customization, lack of a microSD slot, and having to use iTunes for everything. If you can overlook these then an iPhone is far superior than an Android phone.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Samsung's software is arguably the worst among all Android manufacturers.

Apple's software distribution is universal and punctual. For Android, many users are still waiting for their Lollipop update.

Bad things about Apple are price, lack of customization, lack of a microSD slot, and having to use iTunes for everything. If you can overlook these then an iPhone is far superior than an Android phone.

I can overlook Android delays and it's little quirks. But I can't tahan the proprietary iPhone's price, lack of customization, lack of a microSD slot, and having to use iTunes for everything.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can overlook Android delays and it's little quirks. But I can't tahan the proprietary iPhone's price, lack of customization, lack of a microSD slot, and having to use iTunes for everything.

What you pay in higher price, you also get in higher resale value.

Android phone prices tank rapidly. That is a fact.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Android + Samsung = bestest marriage of software and hardware! Open and reliable OS platform delivered via a reliable, affordable and sleek package.

Affordability is relative. And bro already pointed out regarding resale value (it's crazy mobile phones can command a resale value).
Sleekness - everyone knows apple lead the way in design and innovation. The rest are just copy cats. The current look of the smartphone was pioneered by iPhone.
Reliability - I've tried Samsung and IMHO it sucks big time....apple isn't perfect but it's the best out there.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Affordability is relative. And bro already pointed out regarding resale value (it's crazy mobile phones can command a resale value).
Sleekness - everyone knows apple lead the way in design and innovation. The rest are just copy cats. The current look of the smartphone was pioneered by iPhone.
Reliability - I've tried Samsung and IMHO it sucks big time....apple isn't perfect but it's the best out there.

To you, iPhone is bestest and Samsung sucks. To me, Samsung is bestest and iPhone sucks. I have my reasons and you have yours. I can live with it. Can you?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To you, iPhone is bestest and Samsung sucks. To me, Samsung is bestest and iPhone sucks. I have my reasons and you have yours. I can live with it. Can you?

Sure. We can agree to disagree.
But you did diss iPhone first so as an apple fanboy I have to defend my beloved iPhone. Cheers!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sure. We can agree to disagree.
But you did diss iPhone first so as an apple fanboy I have to defend my beloved iPhone. Cheers!

Certainly an iPhone is not that good as to make a girl (a crazy one at that) strip naked in public when she was refused one. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Certainly an iPhone is not that good as to make a girl (a crazy one at that) strip naked in public when she was refused one. :biggrin:

What you expect from tiong scums?
One even sold kidney and another hawking her virginity in exchange for an iPhone.....
Perhaps it's the price tag (hence resale value) of the IPhone that's attractive to these tiongs.
Scums tiongs will do anything for a buck

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they said microsd makes the phone much slower so internal storage only is better. think that is nonsense.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What you expect from tiong scums?
Perhaps it's the price tag (hence resale value) of the IPhone that's attractive to these tiongs.

I agree with you about the high price tag but disagree about the resale value as the reason why the Chink bitch went berserk after his BF refused to buy her an iPhone 6S. It has more to do with the phone being a status symbol which can give her face.

Most Chinks are also lusting after easily recognizable Rolex watches, LV/Gucci bags with prominent logos that people can easily see, and Mercedes/BMW/Audi vehicles...for all the wrong reasons because they believe that these consumer goods will elevate their social status and people will give them respect. They don't understand that respect is something that money can't buy.

In the end, it's the Ang Mohs who are the smart ones making huge profits selling overpriced consumer status symbols to the idiotic Chinks. Ang Mohs are the best!