• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is serious....very serious

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p I registered my account around July this year and becoz i never talk about the good of Workers Party n Low Thia Kiang n also never follow those fools that Curse n Swear at PAP, I was nearly being zapped till i cannot post anymore in this forum....

There was once a EUNUCH by the name of ESCHER in this forum who tried to silence me with his gang but alas he failed....

Really Damn Boring still can post n humiliate fools like COWARD ESCHER n his gang....

Can anyone zapped me till i can't post anymore in this forum!!! :p :p

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice... So many FOOLS in this forum that hide behind a PC everyday only know how to curse n swear at the minister n govt, what do you expect???

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I don't understand is why would you like to hang around here when you cannot tahan the views espoused here? Won't you be happier in the PAP forums where you can praised the PAP and be praised by others who share your views?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I don't understand is why would you like to hang around here when you cannot tahan the views espoused here? Won't you be happier in the PAP forums where you can praised the PAP and be praised by others who share your views?

What i dun understand also is, is this a Worker's Party forum???

And the worst thing of you is that you think alike like those fools that with all the cursing n swearing, you can wind me up which is an absolute joke to me!!!

This is a place nothing more to me just for insulting entertainment during my free time....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You sound like PAP alright.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What i dun understand also is, is this a Worker's Party forum???

And the worst thing of you is that you think alike like those fools that with all the cursing n swearing, you can wind me up which is an absolute joke to me!!!

This is a place nothing more to me just for insulting entertainment during my free time....

Actually this place is more like RP and SDP forum. Simi LJ also PAP wrong.

WP is more moderate. Co-driver.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
:p I registered my account around July this year and becoz i never talk about the good of Workers Party n Low Thia Kiang n also never follow those fools that Curse n Swear at PAP, I was nearly being zapped till i cannot post anymore in this forum....

There was once a EUNUCH by the name of ESCHER in this forum who tried to silence me with his gang but alas he failed....

Really Damn Boring still can post n humiliate fools like COWARD ESCHER n his gang....

Can anyone zapped me till i can't post anymore in this forum!!! :p :p

Take one for the team dude! The PAP has been zapping their critics with thunderbolts relentlessly. This is nothing.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No choice... So many FOOLS in this forum that hide behind a PC everyday only know how to curse n swear at the minister n govt, what do you expect???

I agree with you Bro HK14K.
There are so many idiots, shitheads,bullies and animals in this forum. They are the cyberbullies.
I totally sympathise and empathise with your situation.

But you did well and you fought them off with your wisdom, wit and brilliance. They cannot even hold a candle to your little finger.
Take care Bro. This place is one Big Trap. Don't worry. You are one of the few heroes here to fight this motley gangs of thugs, hooligans and gangsters who hide behind the PC and spout vulgarities, obscenities and throw obscene expletives about your mother, father and family.

They are the sewage rats. Take care and have a nice trip in Wuhan.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

HK14K

I am sure someone WILL zap you.....No worries you retarded moron GAY :biggrin:

you see, with such a foolish comment, you are finisto....in this forum, there is no need to act silly
just behave your normal self and speak gently....no need to even use funny nicks and monickers to insult forummers\
it does not work this way...this forum is self regulatory and SAM is The BOSS....

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with you Bro HK14K.
There are so many idiots, shitheads,bullies and animals in this forum. They are the cyberbullies.
I totally sympathise and empathise with your situation.

But you did well and you fought them off with your wisdom, wit and brilliance. They cannot even hold a candle to your little finger.
Take care Bro. This place is one Big Trap. Don't worry. You are one of the few heroes here to fight this motley gangs of thugs, hooligans and gangsters who hide behind the PC and spout vulgarities, obscenities and throw obscene expletives about your mother, father and family.

They are the sewage rats. Take care and have a nice trip in Wuhan.

Why hang out here and go through such depressive episodes?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why hang out here and go through such depressive episodes?
depressive episodes??
no lah...they are my highs lah
thank you for your concern....
sometimes, the intrigues and intricacies and conspiracies here can get into you...
but they are all phantoms ....thank you winni

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[What i dun understand also is, is this a Worker's Party forum???
This is just an anti-establishment forum. Since you curse and swear here, I don't understand why do you want to be here.

Huh????

Then you are poor steward of your time. Only a fool will find such entertainment - instead of having pleasure, you go through fits. What lah?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am here because i am bored
i am a poor management of my time which i have plenty
sbf is my life here
i know almost everyone here now
some are in hiding
some hoot from secret dark caves
but by and large i know at least 80% of the forummers here
it's all fun to me
but some people take me too seriously