• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is our minister? He is a clown!!!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - THIS IS OUR MINISTER? HE IS A CLOWN!!!!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">tualumpar <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Oct-13 7:55 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 22) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8634.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>WE PAY MILLION DOLLARS FOR THIS?
OUR MINISTERS SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED. HK LOWER ELECTRIC BILLS, S'PORE HIKES BY 22%.
HK LAWMAKERS ARE PAID ONLY 10-20% OF OUR MILLION DOLLAR MINISTERS' SALARIES. YET THEY ARE MORE EFFEICIENT AND LESS COWARDLY.
WATCH THE VIDEO. YOU WILL SHAKE YOUR HEAD IN DISGUST.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKCso_muLs
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He talking very good one ah!...can act in money no enough 5!..wahh! he every month receive CPF statement, ministar salary must be paying a lot of cpf one lah, i get my every six months...how about you?

btw, he no cry again? this lim sway sway?

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - THIS IS OUR MINISTER? HE IS A CLOWN!!!!!</TD><

Oh... My goodness.. He speaks like a chirping bird. He made a fool of himself by trying to be humorous. Where is the decorum of a Minister..? siah sway..

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro makapa,

somehow you just reminded me of this picture in the old Delphi forum back in 5th Jan 2007...

joker.jpg

Yaa.. at least 80% resemblance.

At least the Joker of the Batman combs his hair well. The sway sway fellow never likes to comb his hair. Don't know why? No decorum at all.

If he does, the resemblance would have increased to 90% at least..

HalalOink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot blame the minister for not combing his hair... Cos he got no stylist or make up artiste to help him mah??? Before every take or shoot, I'm sure The Joker has someone to touch up his make up or his hair... :P

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
both are villians..

diff is :

1 working for establishment.. 1 working for anti-establishment:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sinkie minster speaks, sinkies listen, nothing wrong mah, fits the equation to the core.

At the last moment of his speech, he flashed out his hand a tube of Vaseoline and allow sinkie to dial his private number to order.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, all our ministers from the PAP are some of the best! There are definitely no clowns! Our citizens are very smart and would never never vote clowns into parliament!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, all our ministers from the PAP are some of the best! There are definitely no clowns! Our citizens are very smart and would never never vote clowns into parliament!

btw, last GE Lim Sissy won via walkover..

so he is NOT elected.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Residents of the constituency felt it was not necessary to have an opposition. If they felt strongly about it, they would have fielded opposition candidates and it would not have been a walkover. No opposition candidate means elected by default. So a walkover is an election win. I do believe that the results of the next election will be the same.